Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Press Pass Cup Chase size question

2015 Press Pass Cup Chase size question
Hello all. Question....

What size one touch would fit the 2015 Press Pass Cup Chase Signature Series and the Pit Road Pieces? I'm horrible at judging that and don't want to order the wrong ones.

Thank you for any help.
Go Avs Go!

RE: 2015 Press Pass Cup Chase size question
I know that some guys here can answer this. I haven't acquired any of the Cup Chase RU cards yet, so I'm not sure how thick they are.
I am pretty sure that Echo7Bravo would know the answer.

Not off the top of my head, I put my cards in the binder sleeves if they fit, the one that I sent out was already open so I do not know the size. Sorry.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(11-30-2014, 08:38 PM)stastny26avs Wrote: Hello all. Question....

What size one touch would fit the 2015 Press Pass Cup Chase Signature Series and the Pit Road Pieces? I'm horrible at judging that and don't want to order the wrong ones.

Thank you for any help.
If you haven't found the answer yet, measure the thickness of the cards and LMK. I can give you a good idea of what size you need.

They are pretty much the equivalent of two Upper Deck jersey cards....maybe slightly bigger but barely if anything. Thanks.
Go Avs Go!

(12-04-2014, 01:45 AM)stastny26avs Wrote: They are pretty much the equivalent of two Upper Deck jersey cards....maybe slightly bigger but barely if anything. Thanks.
All I have for comparison are UD NFL JSY cards. 2 of them fit inside a 130 pt. Ultra-Pro One Touch. To be safe, I would suggest a 150 pt. One Touch.
Don't order anything yet. I know a couple of people I can ask to get an accurate answer. I should be able to get an answer to you in the next day or 2. I sent a PM to a couple of case-breakers. I'm pretty sure they'll know and PM back sometime tomorrow.

I got a reply already! Here is exactly what this case-breaker said:

"I'm pretty sure a 130 would be fine but to be on the safe side, a 150 would be what I go with. That way, if the swatch is on the thick side, it would still be ok."

Thank you sir! When I get some I will share what I picked up.
Go Avs Go!

(12-05-2014, 05:15 AM)stastny26avs Wrote: Thank you sir! When I get some I will share what I picked up.
Glad I could help!