`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still alive, friends! Some new JMacs...

Still alive, friends! Some new JMacs...
Hello friends! A little bit of double intentions for this thread. First, I know I've been fairly absent lately and I apologize...especially to the NASCAR Trivia Thread participants. Anyhow, I've shared a little with Adam what is going on, but I wanted to let y'all know too that I've been going through some pretty serious physical crap. I am dealing with both scar tissue problems from a previous back surgery on top of some new problems in the same spot that my MRI showed last week. Still waiting on my dang docs to kick it into gear as I've now been going through this for nearly 3 months. Anyhow, just wanted to let y'all know I'm still alive...but due to my issues, I've not spent a whole lot of times in the forums [here and elsewhere]. I'm hoping to be back at it sooner than later.

Anyhow, my McMurray diecast collection [which now numbers 27 1:24s] has really taken a chunk out of my hobby money, but I have managed to pick up a handful of JMacs that I needed. Oh! Also, guess what I've done?!?! I reached my goal of 100 Unique JMac autos! Since the 2015 PP Cup Chase hit, I believe I'm now at 103 or 104! First goal nailed [in record time I would say!] so, I believe it's time to set the next JMac auto goal! 150...here I come!

2011 Press Pass Blue Holofoil #154 Jamie McMurray HL 06/10
[Image: 008_zps173b9e09.jpg]

2015 Press Pass Cup Chase Green #25 Jamie McMurray 05/10
[Image: 003_zps872ad703.jpg]

2010 Wheels Main Event Head to Head #HHJMJP Jamie McMurray/Juan Pablo Montoya 122/150
[Image: 003_zpse6eef800.jpg]

2010 Wheels Main Event Head to Head Red #HHJMJP Jamie McMurray/Juan Pablo Montoya 01/25 [JMac Door #]
[Image: 003_zps7b45c5dd.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Gold #TMJM Jamie McMurray 33/75
[Image: 003_zps29ac7369.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Dual Swatch Silver #TMJM Jamie McMurray 17/99
[Image: 004_zps32eb36a8.jpg]

2012 Total Memorabilia Jumbo Swatch Holofoil #TMJM Jamie McMurray 03/10
[Image: 005_zps96ba07df.jpg]

2012 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Dual Swatches #MMJM Jamie McMurray 12/50
[Image: 002_zps099af441.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Showcase Classic Collections Firesuit #CCMEGR Jamie McMurray/Juan Pablo Montoya/Earnhardt-Ganassi Racing 19/45
[Image: 001_zps07feb677.jpg]

2014 Press Pass American Thunder Brothers In Arms Relics Silver #BACGRFS Jamie McMurray/Kyle Larson 26/50
[Image: 007_zps4fbf9e8d.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Ignite Hot Threads Patch Red #HTJM Jamie McMurray 04/10
[Image: 004_zpsbbae5533.jpg]

2009 Wheels Main Event Marks Diamonds #38 Jamie McMurray 25/50
[Image: 003_zps9c68d66f.jpg]

2010 Press Pass Premium Signatures Red Ink #PSJM Jamie McMurray 04/25
[Image: 002_zps9c52f0fd.jpg]

2010 Wheels Main Event Marks Autographs Blue #39 Jamie McMurray 16/25
[Image: 006_zps60716e57.jpg]

2015 Press Pass Signings Red #PPSJM Jamie McMurray 27/75 [Still waiting on my /50 and /99 versions to arrive. I was hoping they'd have been here today. Oh well, lol]
[Image: 002_zps5af49aa3.jpg]

And y'all know me! I like to save the best for last!

2009 Wheels Main Event Hat Dance Patch #HDJM Jamie McMurray 10/10 [Hard to tell by the scan, but this patch is sick! It's very thick and the patch is actually 3 different heights inside the card. Hard to explain...but trust me! lo Smile ]
[Image: 009_zpsc4a5d89e.jpg]

Oh yeah...There's one more...
2014 Press Pass American Thunder Class A Uniforms Flag #CAUJM Jamie McMurray 1/1 [No explanation needed. This card is just as amazing as it looks!]
[Image: 001_zps5b79f9a0.jpg]

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Still alive, friends! Some new JMacs...
Great stuff Jason, congrats on reaching 100 Autos Smile Hope the doctors help you out with your pain issues and that you feel better Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Some AWESOME cards that you've added Jason! Congrats. So, on top of adding a flag patch, you also added a Sprint Cup Series patch?!! That TM jumbo patch is super sweet too!

Thank you very much Jerry & Adam!

Jerry - Thanks partner. I really hope we can figure something out this next week. I've an appointment Friday...but I'd love to get something done sooner if possible.

Adam...yup! Isn't that Sprint Cup patch super cool!?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-15-2014, 07:37 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Adam...yup! Isn't that Sprint Cup patch super cool!?
Yes it is. So is the Larson SM one. You know that's a piece of the Cup Logo too, right? Smile

(11-15-2014, 08:21 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Yes it is. So is the Larson SM one. You know that's a piece of the Cup Logo too, right? Smile
You know, friend, I pondered if that was what it was from when I got it, but hadn't thought about it since. I'm pleased you could confirm that for me...thank you!

(11-15-2014, 08:26 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: You know, friend, I pondered if that was what it was from when I got it, but hadn't thought about it since. I'm pleased you could confirm that for me...thank you!
Yea, it looks like it is from the bottom right portion of the logo, just below the '3 swipe' part of Sprints' logo. I also just noticed that it is #'d to one of Jamie's previous car numbers. Tongue
I got a new Bayne card in today that I will be posting soon in that thread. Monday's mail should be even better though (not for Bayne, but JJ and KyB)!