`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eTopps Cards FT/FS

eTopps Cards FT/FS
Did anyone ever do this when Topps was offering these cards each week. At the time I thought it was a great idea and served as a way for me to get specific cards of individuals that I collected. Needless to say I still have a bunch of these online at the website and have picked the primary ones that I wanted to collect and requested the shipment of them. Is anyone interested in the remaining cards at a fraction of the price they are currently listed. If so PM me.
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

RE: eTopps Cards FT/FS
I have a HUGE eTopps portfolio online. It would take around $5,000 for me to get it all shipped. When they shutdown the new cards and prices started falling I took a huge hit. I sold off a bunch but still have quite a lot left. I may be interested in some of what you have, depending on which ones you're looking to move. How would you transfer the cards to me if I bought a few? The CardTarget marketplace is closed, and selling on eBay could create complications and excess fees. You can always sell your entire portfolio and just give the login and password, but not sure I want another portfolio unless most of the cards are ones I am interested in.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(10-31-2014, 01:48 PM)djohn Wrote: I have a HUGE eTopps portfolio online. It would take around $5,000 for me to get it all shipped. When they shutdown the new cards and prices started falling I took a huge hit. I sold off a bunch but still have quite a lot left. I may be interested in some of what you have, depending on which ones you're looking to move. How would you transfer the cards to me if I bought a few? The CardTarget marketplace is closed, and selling on eBay could create complications and excess fees. You can always sell your entire portfolio and just give the login and password, but not sure I want another portfolio unless most of the cards are ones I am interested in.
Good point on the difficulty in transferring eTopps cards.

I've sold off stuff in my account and trying to whittle it down to a reasonable amount and take one delivery and then just be DONE with it

[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I only have a couple Eric Hosmers and Tsuyoshi Nishiokas. lol I guess the Hosmers might be worth the shipping.

Last time I tried to list mine on eBay it wouldn't work. I think you are stuck with them now or sell the whole account.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I just requested shipment on a Trout, Harper and Strasburg I forgot I had in my account. I have those in hand but I still have a Hosmer, Dominic Brown, Tim Tebow, and a few others in my account. I might be willing to trade what is left in my account as well or transfer it to someone if we can agree on a price.

Edited to add: You can take delivery for up to three cards for $9.99, via USPS. Their UPS shipment fee is a lot higher and is something ridiculous like $16.75 for the first card and $1.75 for each additional card. If I didn't have the trout in my portfolio, I wouldn't have shipped anything.

(11-01-2014, 07:40 PM)david campos Wrote: Edited to add: You can take delivery for up to three cards for $9.99, via USPS. Their UPS shipment fee is a lot higher and is something ridiculous like $16.75 for the first card and $1.75 for each additional card.
Yea, they really screwed over a lot of people with the way they "closed down". They literally made an announcement that they would be increasing shipping costs and no longer allow the use of points to help pay for shipping and then announced that they would be ending all future offerings. The CardTarget market stayed open for a while, but eventually closed down as well. I haven't tried listing any on eBay in a long time, but that is essentially the only way to get rid of a portion of your portfolio without getting rid of everything.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.

(11-01-2014, 07:40 PM)david campos Wrote: Edited to add: You can take delivery for up to three cards for $9.99, via USPS. Their UPS shipment fee is a lot higher and is something ridiculous like $16.75 for the first card and $1.75 for each additional card. If I didn't have the trout in my portfolio, I wouldn't have shipped anything.
wwwwwwwwhat? Last time I checked the cheaper USPS option worked up to 10 cards. That stinks.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Yeah I think you can still ship to a prefered dealer for cheap right
Collecting Hall of Fame Players; rookie card, auto, and memorabilia for each member if available
ABC Sportscards online store - http://abcsportscards.mysimplestore.com/

(11-03-2014, 09:48 AM)eharris3abc Wrote: Yeah I think you can still ship to a prefered dealer for cheap right
Nope, that ended a long time ago.