`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
photo bucket back up, high end cards

photo bucket back up, high end cards
I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'm new. Due to an error in judgement, I erased my organize. I didnt realize it was absolutely necessary and my photo bucket was taken down. Anyway, its back up and I'll be adding a ton of stuff to my organize to trade. Thanks again.

RE: photo bucket back up, high end cards
Welcome to the site! Wow, no shortage of beautiful stuff, once you've got your org back up and running, would love to try and work out a deal with you.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

(09-19-2014, 02:05 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Welcome to the site! Wow, no shortage of beautiful stuff, once you've got your org back up and running, would love to try and work out a deal with you.
Thanks for the look. I appreciate it. I have my org running, now its just a matter of getting everything in it. If there's anything in particular you want that you dont see, lmk. I'll see if I have it and I'll load it right in.

Wow, amazing collection! You have some really nice gems in there. That Jeter batting glove is really really cool.

When you're up for some trading let me know and we can make some deals!

(09-19-2014, 08:27 AM)telattt Wrote: Wow, amazing collection! You have some really nice gems in there. That Jeter batting glove is really really cool.

Just noticed you have a David Ortiz Batting Glove card. I would love a shot at it.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

(09-19-2014, 08:27 AM)telattt Wrote: Wow, amazing collection! You have some really nice gems in there. That Jeter batting glove is really really cool.

Just noticed you have a David Ortiz Batting Glove card. I would love a shot at it.
I just received an email saying you sent me an offer. I wont have my trade tool up until later, so I cant view the offer. What did you have in mind?

Hey guys, my trade functions should be all set. Let the dwals commence.

Does anyone know how to access the graded card price guide? I was told it was included, but cant make the magic happen.

I'd love a shot at the Longoria 1/1 from TTT
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

What do you gave for patches, stantons, decent rc's? Vintage?

Welcome aboard! Open offer sent.
Beautiful cards!

-Rob