`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bad panini
09-16-2014, 06:37 AM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 02:10 PM by bigroo.)
bad panini
anyone having problems with panini site and redemption problems.i picked up a mackinnon,yakupov,hopkins triple auto and cant even get the site to come up.just used my downstairs computer and got the redemption done,must be chrome or security on my laptop...

collecting : staals,alex auld,t.pyatt,ryan johnson,t.letowski, any other thunder
bay players past and present.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-16-2014, 07:55 AM
RE: bad panini
it was down for a whole hour. everyone panic

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
09-16-2014, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 01:50 PM by bigroo.)
(09-16-2014 07:55 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  it was down for a whole hour. everyone panic
acually i have been trying for 2 days and IIS7 MICROSOFT KEEPS COMMIN UP AND STILL IS UP TO THIS POINT.

collecting : staals,alex auld,t.pyatt,ryan johnson,t.letowski, any other thunder
bay players past and present.
09-17-2014, 12:42 PM
I contacted Panini..I too was having problem..not one hour ..2 days and I did not panic.
Panini was very responsive (unlike other companies not named!!)

They had me remove recent cache items..from the old website and it came up fine and I was able to redeem card.

Just empty your recent cache..that should do it..
Again..very responsive
09-18-2014, 07:39 AM
(09-16-2014 01:49 PM)bigroo Wrote:  acually i have been trying for 2 days and IIS7 MICROSOFT KEEPS COMMIN UP AND STILL IS UP TO THIS POINT.

the site was down for only a brief time. if you had cleared your cache (as bonds suggested), you would have seen the site come up as normal.

in either case, calm down francis

onedollardutch.blogspot.com