`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others

Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others
I have decided to trade or sell all my non-mma cards (pictures in the link below). All the cards on the white board are in great shape. The only exception being one of the Jordan embossed is chipping in places like it was stuck to a card when pulled from the pack. The gold choice Jordan I am almost certain would grade a 9.5. the shaq is a refractor. All the cards on the wooden table range in condition but most are in really grade shape. The binder and the black box have a lot of goodies in them and many of the cards in them are worthy of being posted on this trade/sell but its just to many pictures already. The two boxes are full of cards I got out of the shed. the box they where in fell apart so I put them in the two boxes and in plastics bags. some of the cards in the boxes are stuck together. The baseball is signed by Rafael Palmero. I am looking to trade for one or acouple of mma cards but will take cash offers. I have an established ebay account to show my credibility/ integrity. if you have questions are want a close up of something or whatever let me know. Also I will cover any shipping expenses.

Ryan Wood's (ryan_wood1) Library | Photobucket

RE: Good size lot, jordan, durant and many others
I'll trade you all my mma cards.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(09-02-2014, 10:41 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: I'll trade you all my mma cards.
Thanks for the offer but all your MMA cards by what I can tell are not even worth what the gold choice Jordan would sell form judging by just the beckett value of the mma cards which we all know beckett is high most the time. If trading, value must be equal to some extent to take the lot. Im not trying to overprice this lot at all but im not giving it away.

so cash wouldn't work into the deal?
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(09-03-2014, 09:51 AM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: so cash wouldn't work into the deal?
Of course, but I am trying to trade first but cash will work. If I cant get anything going by this week I might put on ebay. Like I said, I will be fair on price and cover all shipping. As far as a price I have no idea, there are lots of nice cards here but I also take into consideration that selling in bulk will yield less due to not having to part them out one by one myself which would be ideal yet time consuming. There are a lot of great cards in the binder aswell, nothing crazy but they are not all common crap cards. Also I honestly think the gold choice Jordan will grade a 9.5 which could bring in some great money to whoever would want to grade it. I was actually going to grade it (that's why its in the card saver 2) but relized when I started to get back into the hobby I actually preferred mma. Anyways yes I would take a cash offer, im also open to what people think I should sell this lot for because I really don't know, I know there is nothing crazy here and im not one of those guys who thinks his childhood cards are worth thousands because ive seen what they sell for...

I'm interested in a few of the cards like the CC Gold Sig Jordan and the Shaq Refractor.
Are you only looking for MMA cards in return? I have some autographed items, let me know if you'd be interested in them.
I have 2 gloves signed by Nate Diaz and there are others on there like Rashad Evans and Noguera.

Link to mma items
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/colima...4804015043

[Image: 418D6842-82AE-4E65-A6A5-920778559219_zpsiei6te0k.jpg]

(09-03-2014, 02:32 PM)sonic311 Wrote: I'm interested in a few of the cards like the CC Gold Sig Jordan and the Shaq Refractor.
Are you only looking for MMA cards in return? I have some autographed items, let me know if you'd be interested in them.
I have 2 gloves signed by Nate Diaz and there are others on there like Rashad Evans and Noguera.

Link to mma items
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/colima...4804015043

[Image: 418D6842-82AE-4E65-A6A5-920778559219_zpsiei6te0k.jpg]
I am really only looking for cards, nice stuff though. I want to sell the lot and I'm not looking to over price it. Even if you don't want to make a cash or trade over for cards what do you think would be a good price for the lot?

will sell all for 275, must be in the main 48 states. trying to sell this lot fast

pm sent
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

Your cards MUST be listed in your organize and you need to price them if you want to try to sell them here. Locking thread until you add them to your organize.