`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MJ BGS 9.5 90's inserts mailday + Set chase help!

MJ BGS 9.5 90's inserts mailday + Set chase help!
Got some set chase cards this week along with some low pop stuff that are hard to find.

Some of these cards I have been searching for over 4 years!

Linchpins.
[Image: IMG_2478_zps0f10432a.jpg]

Superstars.
[Image: IMG_2479_zps17a88d97.jpg]

Zone-Busters refractor.
[Image: IMG_2480_zps871cfc7e.jpg]

Quick-Strike (been looking for a 9.5 for 4 years) Finally!
[Image: IMG_2485_zpsc26a4af7.jpg]

Topps Seasons Best, pop 2 (not the "Chrome" plain versionSmile)
[Image: IMG_2486_zpsc5227441.jpg]

And now for the big ones................

I have been chasing this set for 4 years!

Picked up 2 more for my set chase!
Mr June set 7/10
[Image: IMG_2474_zpsbd79f6da.jpg]

I only need 3 more to complete the set -#4 -#6 -#9

Anyone that has any I need ungraded that will likely grade BGS 9.5, PLEASE get them graded!

I have been paying OVER 10 X BV for these in BGS 9.5 and will GLADLY pay the same!

The Mr June set has NEVER been put together in BGS 9.5 and I think I'm the closest to completion, I remember completing the set back when I was a kid, I feel like I'm a kid all over again trying to complete it in 9.5 today.
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

RE: MJ BGS 9.5 90's inserts mailday + Set chase help!
Man that Quick Strike BGS 9.5 is amazing! Those cards were tough to get in a decent grade because of the chipping of the surface and scratches. Congrats!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Sweet! Very nice additions!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I have 4 and 6 Mr. Junes raw. I will check their condition as I'm doing a submission in a couple days. I'll hold you to that 10x bv though (or you can trade me a $100 9.5 MJ :-D )
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-25-2014, 07:35 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I have 4 and 6 Mr. Junes raw. I will check their condition as I'm doing a submission in a couple days. I'll hold you to that 10x bv though (or you can trade me a $100 9.5 MJ :-D )
buck, if you manage to get both 4 and 6 to grade 9.5 i'll pay or trade in you favour big time.

I have plenty I can send your way!

very nice additions mate
Collecting Clarence Weatherspoon

Sorry to get your hopes up man. I checked 'em and the 4 is an 8.5-9 and the 6 is an 8.5 at best. I'll keep an eye out for nice raw ones though for the future!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I have a couple sets of the Mr. June, I'll check when I get home (won't be for another week). Speaking of Jordan sets I have gone after the 24 card Jordan Collection set in BGS 9.5 but haven't added any in awhile. I'm 8-10 short right now but I have some ungraded priorities first before I go back to that.
 photo mjheader.jpg

(08-26-2014, 12:15 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Sorry to get your hopes up man. I checked 'em and the 4 is an 8.5-9 and the 6 is an 8.5 at best. I'll keep an eye out for nice raw ones though for the future!
All good mate, just keep them in mind i'll be sure to make it worth your while!
(08-26-2014, 03:19 PM)zinger82 Wrote: I have a couple sets of the Mr. June, I'll check when I get home (won't be for another week). Speaking of Jordan sets I have gone after the 24 card Jordan Collection set in BGS 9.5 but haven't added any in awhile. I'm 8-10 short right now but I have some ungraded priorities first before I go back to that.
Yes please do!

I have a few MR JUNE sets in the house...somewhere... just can't for the life of me remember where they are!

Not too familiar with the 24 card set you're going after?

Got some pics?

This is the set I'm going after. The 8 collectors choice, 8 upper deck, 4 SP, and 4 sp championship.

[Image: image_zps4fc9f8dc.jpg]
 photo mjheader.jpg