`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Crusade 1 Box

2012-13 Crusade 1 Box
Someone had this listed with a poor description on an auction site so I was able to grab it cheap, and I couldn't resist.

No key rookies and the Kobe's were all base.

Blue Crusades: Stockton, Unseld, C. Brewer, B. Jennings

Autos: Gordon Hayward, MarShon Brooks, Jeff Taylor

Jerseys: Jason Kidd, Jim Jackson

And the these.... not bad for one box.

Kidd-Gilchrist Patch /25
[Image: 982B2A6E-2125-4F72-B362-782ED7701E65_zpszgorsrxh.jpg]

Lebron Red Crusade /99
[Image: BC19C9F7-AF8D-40AE-93B9-4E29CE4C7ED0_zpsoupnjkoh.jpg]

Danny Green Gold /10
[Image: 55813DDF-368C-4635-96A1-06F96A7BB0DF_zps7u4k8tgi.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: 2012-13 Crusade 1 Box
Definitely a nice box, grats! Interested in the LeBron for sure...

As for me, I'm 3 cases into my Crusade overload, but I had to get some sleep, and now work. Some good stuff, but...still haven't sighted any of those autos you're looking for.
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

Thanks Mark. I was more than pleased with the pulls considering it was a single box. The patch and the gold beat the odds. The LeBron color was an added bonus. Though I had hopes of hitting a nice Pierce Green, Gold or Black! Also the insert (Curry Knight Court) was not one I needed which is a shame because I still need a bunch of the insert cards.

The LeBron is available, but you should bust your Crusade exhaustion series before contacting me about it. You might land one. That's a shame that you haven't seen any of those majestic autos. Even if you held on to them I just wanted to see one. I had a very poor experience with Panini trying to verify that they were even made. Good luck with the rest of the break and let me know how it ends up.

(07-24-2014, 05:35 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks Mark. I was more than pleased with the pulls considering it was a single box. The patch and the gold beat the odds. The LeBron color was an added bonus. Though I had hopes of hitting a nice Pierce Green, Gold or Black! Also the insert (Curry Knight Court) was not one I needed which is a shame because I still need a bunch of the insert cards.

The LeBron is available, but you should bust your Crusade exhaustion series before contacting me about it. You might land one. That's a shame that you haven't seen any of those majestic autos. Even if you held on to them I just wanted to see one. I had a very poor experience with Panini trying to verify that they were even made. Good luck with the rest of the break and let me know how it ends up.
I was actually going to try asking them after I finished going through these so hearing that you didn't have any luck with them is frustrating. I'll give it a shot regardless, though, just to see, but Panini is hit or really. .. really miss. Did you just go through the general information request or did you try a specific rep?
PC: Scottie Pippen(active years), Fleer master sets (all inserts/parallels,  base Fleer only),
Bucket Updated  10/21: http://s890.photobucket.com/user/carrollm09/library/ (extremely outdated, who even uses photobucket anymore?!)

(07-24-2014, 07:02 PM)carrollm09 Wrote: I was actually going to try asking them after I finished going through these so hearing that you didn't have any luck with them is frustrating. I'll give it a shot regardless, though, just to see, but Panini is hit or really. .. really miss. Did you just go through the general information request or did you try a specific rep?
Both. I tried the general request avenue and I got no response. I then emailed David Sharpe and Tracy Hackler and I never heard back from them. I then resubmitted my general request and I got a very generic response about which cards were redemptions with no reference to my actual question. See below.

Opened By: Stephen Initial Request Wednesday, July 02 2014 10:35:48 AM
Ticket Item Details:
Description Details:
Hello,
I have been chasing the 2012-13 Crusade Majestic Signatures set since it was released. I have opened at least 4 cases and I have done many deals through selling and trading websites. The players listed below I have never seen live cards or redemption cards for. I have seen gold or black versions for a few, but never the base autos. Some of the players I have never seen any cards for. Some also have live autos that came out in 13-14 Crusade. I am wondering if all these cards were made, or if there are any that I should cross off my checklist because they never got made. I am also wondering if any of these players are available direct from Panini either through redemption replacement or through purchase. If there are not base autos are there gold ones for each player? Any information you can provide as I continue this set chase would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steve

Gerald Wallace Tyson Chandler Jason Terry Anderson Varejao Andre Kirilenko Brook Lopez Joakim Noah Ty Lawson Taj Gibson Danilo Gallinari Caron Butler Allan Houston Julius Erving Walt Bellamy

Updated By: Stephen Response No. 1 Thursday, July 10 2014 09:48:20 AM
Description Details:
Hello,
I am wondering if there is any information available regarding my question on the 12-13 Crusade basketball set.

Thank you,

Steve

Updated By: Panini America Response No. 2 Thursday, July 10 2014 02:59:04 PM
Description Details:
The only players from Majestic Signatures that were redemptions were-- Steve Smith, Larry Bird, Dennis Scott, Corey Brewer, Stephen Curry, Blake Griffin, Kobe Bryant, & Kevin Durant. All other cards from that subset were released live in the product.

Yes, yes, here's an answer to 'a' question, though not necessarily your question. Oh Panini.....

I also pulled the Danny Green Gold Crusade!

Nice LeBron!
[Image: 9tnms3F.png]
Collecting Tom Brady, Rob Gonkowski, Mike Trout and Baseball HOF Relics

Nice multicolored patch
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK