`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few SCANS For Trade

Few SCANS For Trade
Since I have finally recouped all of my money from my 2014 Archives Case, everything else is for trade so here scans of all the hits I have left from the case along with a few other random cards that might interest some people. I also have listed in my trade org about two dozen numbered '14 GQ minis, almost 50 gold & silver #'d parallels from '14 Archives along with a few SP's. I do best when people shoot me open offers so shoot me one if interested. Thanks

photo 06-23-2014094321PM.jpg

photo 06-23-2014094348PM.jpg

photo 06-23-2014095305PM.jpg

RE: Few SCANS For Trade
Open offer sent. Thanks.

Did you get any of the sp rc's? Specifically Abreu and Tanaka. I can't find anybody who will trade them to me. If you are interested, nothing in my organize is off limit.

Would you check me for the Eric Davis? Thank you.

(06-23-2014, 10:18 PM)cspen Wrote: Did you get any of the sp rc's? Specifically Abreu and Tanaka. I can't find anybody who will trade them to me. If you are interested, nothing in my organize is off limit.
Sorry I only got 2 Abreu's and 1 Tanaka out of the whole case. Had to use one of each to sell as part of my master set and I sold the other Abreu.
(06-23-2014, 10:32 PM)buckles2335 Wrote: Would you check me for the Eric Davis? Thank you.
Sorry, couldn't find anything for the Davis. Thanks for the interest

Open offer sent. Thanks.