`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Boxes of Tier One

Three Boxes of Tier One
Pretty happy with the results, as El Duque doesn't sign much and the Henderson will upgrade the one I previously had in my HOF PC.

[Image: tierone1.jpg]
[Image: tierone2.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: Three Boxes of Tier One
Nice hit on the Rickey! But why does it look like Andre Dawson is missing some teeth?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Nice autos! Esp Rickey and El Duque! Orlando Hernandez just signed for Archives, too.
Did 2014 Tier One just get released, or is that 2013? I can't keep up .... All I know is that Topps Series II is out June 11.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(06-06-2014, 02:34 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Nice hit on the Rickey! But why does it look like Andre Dawson is missing some teeth?
I'm sure there isn't very good dental care when you are stuck inside the green ivy wall forever.

Nice boxes, I'm in a case break tonight crossing my fingers for a rickey
(06-06-2014, 05:18 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Nice autos! Esp Rickey and El Duque! Orlando Hernandez just signed for Archives, too.
Did 2014 Tier One just get released, or is that 2013? I can't keep up .... All I know is that Topps Series II is out June 11.

14 tier one came out this week

Congrats very nice break!

Love that Junior is in there, but it's the exact same photo as S1. Not that that will stop me from chasing them.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

Love the gray and cespedes.....trading..??...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

Sweet ricky
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Sweet Rickey is your other Rickey ft?

Check me for gonzo, thanks
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(06-06-2014, 06:59 AM)rentzington Wrote: I'm sure there isn't very good dental care when you are stuck inside the green ivy wall forever.

Nice boxes, I'm in a case break tonight crossing my fingers for a rickey
14 tier one came out this week
LOL Andre Dawson in the Ivy ... one of the best commercials ever!
Good luck with 'the break' ....
Thanks, didn't know 2014 Tier One was released. I need to check out the checklist.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.