`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Really?

Really?
Trading is no longer free?... I'm sorry to the ones I have trades go on with.. Harv I got your pack today man thank you I can't check it off right now... Been trading here for 6 or 7 years this is the worst decision beckett has made ...
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

RE: Really?
couldn't agree with you more. Beckett is on a money grab. They can't even follow their own emails to the letter (they were charging $4 a month and then I looked this morning and it's $5). They doubled the price of the org itself to $40. Why pay double for something that didn't work? I listed alot of cards in the org only to find them deleted for no reason and they expect folks to pay for an inferior product? Beckett used to be the best site I traded on. It's sad to see this unfold.
(06-04-2014, 03:16 PM)raiderspawn Wrote: Trading is no longer free?... I'm sorry to the ones I have trades go on with.. Harv I got your pack today man thank you I can't check it off right now... Been trading here for 6 or 7 years this is the worst decision beckett has made ...
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

It is very upsetting man... Like I said I have been trading here before they even kept track of it and even had org. I mean why would you pay $40 just for your org when you can get the org and opg for $80.. It's so stupid ill pop In now and then but I'll be out till I get the founds to get it.. If you have a trade with me please PM me again I'm sorry to the guys I'm trading with but I do have all your addy
[Image: c06ca6d0f47af68578ae577e3244d8cf_zps7ffe40f1.jpg]
Always looking for Charles Woodson RC, Daryle Lamonica, Tim Brown, Howie Long

Trading for Derek Carr and Rod Streater

(These are the main guys I collect)

I've been here A LONG TIME MYSELF!!! I feel ya. I just mailed off one of my two trades I have left and luckily I have the address of my trading partner so don't have to worry about trying to find it.
(06-04-2014, 03:26 PM)raiderspawn Wrote: It is very upsetting man... Like I said I have been trading here before they even kept track of it and even had org. I mean why would you pay $40 just for your org when you can get the org and opg for $80.. It's so stupid ill pop In now and then but I'll be out till I get the founds to get it.. If you have a trade with me please PM me again I'm sorry to the guys I'm trading with but I do have all your addy
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

I'm completely out of the loop with all of these changes (have they not been sending out information on them??), but is this only if you aren't paying for the Org or OPG? If you have the OPG (which I assume still has Org access built in), are they charging for the trading on top of that, or is that included?

You're able to use the trade part as long as you're paying for something
(06-04-2014, 03:57 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I'm completely out of the loop with all of these changes (have they not been sending out information on them??), but is this only if you aren't paying for the Org or OPG? If you have the OPG (which I assume still has Org access built in), are they charging for the trading on top of that, or is that included?
My Flickr

(06-04-2014, 04:08 PM)ft28jags Wrote: You're able to use the trade part as long as you're paying for something
Ah, ok, thanks. Maybe that's why I hadn't gotten any emails or anything about it. That all still sucks though.

(06-04-2014, 03:57 PM)bojesphob Wrote: I'm completely out of the loop with all of these changes (have they not been sending out information on them??), but is this only if you aren't paying for the Org or OPG? If you have the OPG (which I assume still has Org access built in), are they charging for the trading on top of that, or is that included?
If you buy any OPG you can trade and have ORG access. If you buy ORG you can trade. If you are a new member you can still have a free trial for up to 100 cards in your org (thats what it says when I tried to add a card today, my email says 500 though ) but you cannot trade if you are using the free trial. Previous members are not eligible for the free organizer trial.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

It sorta makes sense since trading is tied into the org. That doesn't make it any less stupid, but it does make sense.

I guess I'm in the minority when I see nothing wrong. Tho how they went about it is shocking, its of no surprise. They offer a database to organize our cards and share them/trade them with others with ease. There is no other site/way that is easier. SCF is close with a trade manager and Blowout just, well, blows lol I trade here the most, trade occasionally on SCF and only buy/sell on BO. I dont have to scan every 50 cent card, yet I can offer them for trade without having to keep track of them. I can keep my Manning PC all in one place and know what I have/need with a simple search. And I can trade with you guys with a click of a button and know what I have, you have and the value of it in seconds. I can also keep track of them without having to write them down or save PM's. They provide a great service that all cost money to run - to me its worth the $40 a year. I pay $108 a year by getting the OPG and as little as I trade its worth getting everything I get.

Along the lines of not functioning properly - I have been adding cards for a couple weeks now on and off and havent had 1 single issue. Not even lag.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC