`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday trade

Saturday trade
whats up all. well the trip to the lake failed. one of my daughters got sick with a slight fever so we came back home. all is good now so i figure i pass the time having a brew and doing some trading. here are some of the cards that i have available. take a look and lets get some trades done. thanks.
[Image: Scan0254_zpsfd9a3f1f.jpg]
[Image: Scan0252_zps70fa380d.jpg]
[Image: Scan0249_zps95987123.jpg]
[Image: Scan0244_zps001a05ad.jpg]
[Image: 8312ff52-fd46-46c3-b100-9784014821cd_zps6fb6d959.jpg]

RE: Saturday trade
Check me for the Tulo and Rosario
[Image: Carlos-Gonzalez-Desktop-Wallpaper-700x39...faada7.jpg]

(05-24-2014, 02:27 PM)nquarry Wrote: Check me for the Tulo and Rosario
sorry man, didnt see anything. thanks

offer sent on the Griffey and one of the Trout SP
[Image: Ryan%20Milledge_zpsthyedlbp.jpg]

(05-24-2014, 06:21 PM)gamrfrmwb Wrote: offer sent on the Griffey and one of the Trout SP
Sorry man, didn't see anything.

Any interest in this? I know it is your PC Smile

[Image: MusialFront.jpg]

I'm interested in the Castellanos, Franco, Appel. I'd love the Abreu but I don't think I have enough for it. Feel free to check me. Sorry your plans got canceled man! Hope your daughter feels better soon.

(05-24-2014, 11:33 PM)petercopp Wrote: Any interest in this? I know it is your PC Smile

[Image: MusialFront.jpg]

I'm interested in the Castellanos, Franco, Appel. I'd love the Abreu but I don't think I have enough for it. Feel free to check me. Sorry your plans got canceled man! Hope your daughter feels better soon.
Hey thanks man. She's getting there. Just tired and sleeping. But yeah I have an interest. I'll check ur org here shortly. Thanks.

I will like a shot for the Zimmerman , but I won't be able to do some trading in at least 2 weeks when I start moving my cards to the new house and start organizing all the new stuff I got.

(05-25-2014, 07:37 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: I will like a shot for the Zimmerman , but I won't be able to do some trading in at least 2 weeks when I start moving my cards to the new house and start organizing all the new stuff I got.
not a prob. i am sure i will still have the card. check back with me when ur ready. thanks

Memorial Day bump.