`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Update Regarding Issues

RE: Update Regarding Issues
I can say I honestly have no problem with the prices vs. what is offered, I mean where else are you going to get all the info etc. for what is really a tiny price compared to what most of us spend on cards.

However, 100% regardless of price, a big reason I stopped frequenting the site a few years ago was the work ability and function etc. I don't know how many times, I had blocked off some time to sit down, and input stuff into org etc. and would get on the site and it would not be functioning or even worse malfunctioning (where you could sit down and spend hours thinking of doing stuff, only to find out all the data was going bye bye). I am a busy person , like most people, and my time is worth far and away more than any amount of money.

Collecting Kirk McLean - Todd Bertuzzi - Scott Stevens
[Image: bbbert.png]

my previous posts about any issues seem to have been deleted. guess i will patiently wait for my subscription to run out. im sure it will run out before the problems are fixed with the trade tool/org. And the huge mess that my org is in right now... pretty sure a mod or beckett cant fix that. soooo many hours of work. gone.
just read the other thread, "thank you Floydtown" or something to that effect. I didn't realize there was an issue with people posting or "venting"/removal of posts. Thanks you Randi for the update and Floydtown for the communication and thank you both for your hard work. My rant post was me venting out of frustration. i dont believe the post itself violated any TOS. But it sounds like i was not the only one "venting" so i understand not wanting the boards flooded with these threads.

I love trading on this site and the forums(seeing box breaks, hearing awesome stories of great finds, amazing generosity, or impressive collections)
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I do not have frustrations with the website, I understand it happens. What really makes me angry is the lack of customer service and the fact that they DO NOT CARE ABOUT US. they just keep sucking from us.
My subscription is up soon and the only way i'll renew is if they do an offer like they did last year when you get the whole year for like 50 bucks. But i doubt they'll do that and they'll force me to leave.

Funny observation, Everytime i had an error, i mean EVERYTIME, even if its something as little as a page not loading (which probably could be my browser or internet connection) I'd send an email over using the HELP tab located on the right side of our screen. Now, when i go to type something in there, i cant even do that. I'm nto sure if thats a sitewide problem or just an Optimus_Prime problem. That is a perfect example of what i'm talking about. I've sent probably 20 emails in the past month, and i get that nice little auotmatic widget reply and do i ever get anybody for real to answer me? no. nothing.

I've got dans email on auto dial now. I'll be more than happy to email him the problems. I just wont be a jerk about it cause he's actually trying to help.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-14-2014, 07:48 PM)mq13 Wrote: There is no compensation for lost time to the buying consumer.
That's my beef.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

wow, so here I was sitting in my office today thinking it was time to make a comeback to this site only to be greeted by this post. Looks like Beckett still hasn't gotten their act together. That's terrible, I was going to start adding my cards again and looking for trades especially since I've now organized my own collection a bit better. Now it seems like that would be a huge waste of time.
Please check out www.hockeyvadim.com for my whole collection

Banner done by "Tha Penguin"

[Image: vadim002.png]

(04-21-2014, 04:00 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: wow, so here I was sitting in my office today thinking it was time to make a comeback to this site only to be greeted by this post. Looks like Beckett still hasn't gotten their act together. That's terrible, I was going to start adding my cards again and looking for trades especially since I've now organized my own collection a bit better. Now it seems like that would be a huge waste of time.
We will see what this week brings but I would wait it out. Seems to cause a new issues each time a "fix" is applied.

[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(04-15-2014, 11:28 AM)shierydana Wrote: Beckett used to do the "customer appreciation" drawings, but haven't done one in ages. That might take the sting out of all the downtimes and bugs in the system, even if just a bit.
they do it one month a year, for the past 2 or 3 years. they also have drawing for their facebook chats and such

and you know what the number 1 post is when they doitheir customer appreciation month? "this sucks, i didnt win again. i dont even recognize the people that won"

(04-21-2014, 06:24 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: they do it one month a year, for the past 2 or 3 years. they also have drawing for their facebook chats and such

and you know what the number 1 post is when they doitheir customer appreciation month? "this sucks, i didnt win again. i dont even recognize the people that won"

I've seen the negative posts about the appreciation, but i think the positives out weight the negatives by far. and correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that even a non paying member could win....

so where is the relief for sticking it out? where is the compensation for the time we cannot do anything for a product we're paying for? and It's nice that they reward 30 - 40 people a year for being 'loyal' ... but honestly, i'd be happy to just get what i pay for.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

(04-21-2014, 08:10 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: I've seen the negative posts about the appreciation, but i think the positives out weight the negatives by far. and correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought that even a non paying member could win....

so where is the relief for sticking it out? where is the compensation for the time we cannot do anything for a product we're paying for? and It's nice that they reward 30 - 40 people a year for being 'loyal' ... but honestly, i'd be happy to just get what i pay for.
2 years ago was worse than this year. and yes, anyone can win, which seemed to be a complaint of many folks

relief for sticking it out? it will only happen on an individual basis. i can remember one time in the past 7 years where they extended everyone's subscriptions for a month, but that was before "beta" (remember beta?)

my honest opinion is that they need to rip the whole thing down and start again (in a virtual environment first)

the problem is ownership, no doubt. as a former tech guy, i can smell bad management and moving goalposts

the cards in my recently traded folder aren't claiming to be in 10 different folders anymore. Step in the right direction!
Pretty much trying to work on my YG PC.