`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Attention All Klay Thompson Collectors, Prepare To Be In Awe! Thanks Panini!!!

Attention All Klay Thompson Collectors, Prepare To Be In Awe! Thanks Panini!!!
Panini made me wait 5 months, but I think its worth it now!

This is the best card in my collection and Klay signed it #11!!!! A Rare surprise!! Klay has never signed a Panini card, with his jersey #!

[Image: img330_zpsb5e2e12f.jpg]

[Image: 005_zps9b127ace.jpg]

[Image: 004_zps43121bc9.jpg]

Thanks for looking, have a great rest of your week! -Ryan-
[Image: img041_zps100ec443.jpg]

RE: Attention All Klay Thompson Collectors, Prepare To Be In Awe! Thanks Panini!!!
Yikes...a 1/1 inscribed auto logoman from a super-high-end product? It is really really tough to get any better than that. Crazy addition man many congrats!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: Attention All Klay Thompson Collectors, Prepare To Be In Awe! Thanks Panini!!!
I'm very surprised all the Klay collectors havent been in here yet. Sick card! Cant get any better than a Logoman!

(04-09-2014, 09:27 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I'm very surprised all the Klay collectors havent been in here yet. Sick card! Cant get any better than a Logoman!
I have already looked at this thread 3-4 times. Wasn't quite sure how to comment Smile All I know is that is one amazing card!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Thanks a lot you guys! I have a sick Giannis coming soon, so check back in with me. Panini is finally sending out most of my redemptions! Glad they are clearing their house out!

Yowsers...wish I could afford that bad boy.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Sick card. But i personally do not think its worth what you paid for the redemption. Unless you find some crazy collector in Asia or something, no one is paying more than 3300 for it. I would much rather have my Flawless 1/1 patch 1/4 that price.
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

super nice card Ryan.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(04-10-2014, 09:07 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: Sick card. But i personally do not think its worth what you paid for the redemption. Unless you find some crazy collector in Asia or something, no one is paying more than 3300 for it. I would much rather have my Flawless 1/1 patch 1/4 that price.
Thanks . I already got offered 4K for the card, I would rather have this card with Thompson's auto and #11.
(04-10-2014, 11:58 AM)xarzy Wrote: super nice card Ryan.
Thanks my friend! I hope your Ewing PC is doing well, you have some amazing cards of his!!

Maybe he was actually inscribing it 1/1 instead of 11, LOL