`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
My BGS '13 Leaf Best of Football sketches Brian Urlacher collection with lots of gold

My BGS '13 Leaf Best of Football sketches Brian Urlacher collection with lots of gold
This product was released in the middle of last November, and it didn't take long for them to start popping up for sale. The first one I saw I hit the BIN. At the time I didn't know that there would be more than 1 of these sketch cards per player, and within the next couple of weeks more, and more started to pop up for sale. Each one unique, and I had to have them. These cards are not printed, but actually drawn, painted, etc. on the card. Some of the paint is on the edges, also some of the backs show the colors bleeding through. I bought these cards for my Urlacher PC, and as it goes they know had to be graded by BGS (I purchased all these cards in raw condition). So I received my results last Monday via email, and about fell out of my chair. Here they are!

**** If anyone comes across any other of these cards please message me.

[Image: 014_zps555e0aed.jpg]

[Image: 015_zps82c0718f.jpg]

[Image: 016_zpsd7201d9a.jpg]

[Image: 017_zps2f6bc62f.jpg]

[Image: 013_zpsaed936de.jpg]

(1) Perfect 10, (2) 10, (9) 9.5, (1) 9

This is my first Perfect 10 (All 4 subs), and only the second time I have received a 10 on any of my subs (I've sent in around 1500).

**** If anyone comes across any other of these cards please message me.

Thank you and keep subbing,
John
[Image: ZZZBearsBanner1.jpg]
Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher Supercollector

RE: My BGS '13 Leaf Best of Football sketches Brian Urlacher collection with lots of gold
Awesome! Let me ask this - is there any chalk or rubbings on the backs of some? I'm asking this in reference to a surface grade. One I have has some chalk dust from the artist on the back - only thing keeping me from submitting it at this point.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: My BGS '13 Leaf Best of Football sketches Brian Urlacher collection with lots of gold
Wow those are very nice!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(04-08-2014, 07:06 AM)ugameck Wrote: Awesome! Let me ask this - is there any chalk or rubbings on the backs of some? I'm asking this in reference to a surface grade. One I have has some chalk dust from the artist on the back - only thing keeping me from submitting it at this point.
Yes there is, and I don't think it affected the surface grade at all.

(04-08-2014, 08:29 AM)zubaltec Wrote: Yes there is, and I don't think it affected the surface grade at all.
Thanks for the reply! I'm referring to the artist that drew the photography grade cards - he's freaking awesome. He's an unbelievable artist. They are so much prettier in person. Not that I'm hating on the others....I've got another sketch card from the same artist that does the pencil cards. I'll be checking that as well!

I'll be sending mine off!
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Love 'em!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(04-08-2014, 07:20 PM)ugameck Wrote: Thanks for the reply! I'm referring to the artist that drew the photography grade cards - he's freaking awesome. He's an unbelievable artist. They are so much prettier in person. Not that I'm hating on the others....I've got another sketch card from the same artist that does the pencil cards. I'll be checking that as well!

I'll be sending mine off!
I couldn't agree with you more. I really like these little pieces of artwork. Can't wait to see how your's do.

And thanks for the other comments too!

John

That is a sweet collection.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Wow! Congrats on all the crazy great grades. Really cool cards. Hadn't seen 'em before. Thanks for sharing.
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]

Thanks! I have 1 more to send out. I wish Leaf would get back to me on how many there are. I emailed them when I was getting close to 10, and never heard back.

John