`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some recent mail (Update - 03/30)

RE: Some recent mail (Update - 03/22)
(03-23-2014, 06:56 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Ridiculous pickups there at the end lol. Zeller 1/1, Walton 2/2 and the Immaculate Tristans! lol I know which trade piece I want. Did you ever contact the guy on BO about the Flawless Tristans?
Hahaha Thanks man! I loved the Select Blacks, so I was very happy to find one. Would have liked to find Tristans, but I thought the Zeller was a great addition. I did contact the guy on BO. He had already sold the Red auto /15 for $85. That really sucked... I would have given him double that. The Green's for $400 Seem a bit over priced to me. I would do $300 but not much more. I think I messed up lol, when the very FIRST Tristan Flawless auto popped up 01/25 I got to excited and made a quick offer of $250 which of course was accepted immediately. Now a lot of other sellers set their prices based on that so most of the Tristan Flawless autos have been for sale for ridiculous prices. I may not ever mess with the others as long as I have the true RC version.

I thought you already had the Barnes inscriptions. I will definitely hold it for you. I also have something else on the way you may be interested in. A Kendall Numbers Patch to go with the Logos one!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

That Bill Russell Auto is sweet! Nice Pickups all around!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

I am in love with the Walton /2 Allstar auto. These are such great cards. i regret not getting a few when they first came out.. And the Zeller select 1/1 is sick. Do you have the auto/patch version of it?
PC Players: Damian Lillard, Klay Thompson and Andre Iguodala
Currant set chase: 12/13 NT Dual Matchups Prime (71/100), Absolute Team Tandems Prime (12/25), Innovation Stat Line Prime (7/25)
PC: http://www.flickr.com/photos/28871127@N03/sets

(03-24-2014, 09:54 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hahaha Thanks man! I loved the Select Blacks, so I was very happy to find one. Would have liked to find Tristans, but I thought the Zeller was a great addition. I did contact the guy on BO. He had already sold the Red auto /15 for $85. That really sucked... I would have given him double that. The Green's for $400 Seem a bit over priced to me. I would do $300 but not much more. I think I messed up lol, when the very FIRST Tristan Flawless auto popped up 01/25 I got to excited and made a quick offer of $250 which of course was accepted immediately. Now a lot of other sellers set their prices based on that so most of the Tristan Flawless autos have been for sale for ridiculous prices. I may not ever mess with the others as long as I have the true RC version.

I thought you already had the Barnes inscriptions. I will definitely hold it for you. I also have something else on the way you may be interested in. A Kendall Numbers Patch to go with the Logos one!
I never picked up the inscriptions yet lol. Cant wait to see the Kendall Big Grin ! Guess i'm gonna have to trade for a thing or two so I can trade them to you lol

Tim, awesome snag with the Walton Immaculate All Star auto. I love those cards, and have a Zo incoming.

I see you are grabbing some KYRIE cards for the Cavs PC. You mentioned last year that you were staying away from his RC stuff due to the inflated prices. Are prices dropping? Have you thought about back tracking and grabbing some 12-13 Kyrie stuff?

Needless to say I'm in love with the Celtics booklet.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

(03-24-2014, 10:33 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: That Bill Russell Auto is sweet! Nice Pickups all around!
Thanks man, I appreciate that.
(03-24-2014, 11:54 AM)Rabie1 Wrote: I am in love with the Walton /2 Allstar auto. These are such great cards. i regret not getting a few when they first came out.. And the Zeller select 1/1 is sick. Do you have the auto/patch version of it?
I know what you mean man, that card is the Jewel of my Walton collection. I don't think there are many Waltons out there I would rather have accept for maybe the old school patches. Panini does not have any Walton Patches.

I do not have the Zeller Black Patch/Auto. It was in auction once I believe but I wasn't able to go for it at the time.
(03-24-2014, 08:10 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I never picked up the inscriptions yet lol. Cant wait to see the Kendall Big Grin ! Guess i'm gonna have to trade for a thing or two so I can trade them to you lol

LoL it is a nice big patch, the Kendall. I need that Lebron lol Tongue! I just missed out on another one in auction

(03-24-2014, 09:24 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Tim, awesome snag with the Walton Immaculate All Star auto. I love those cards, and have a Zo incoming.

I see you are grabbing some KYRIE cards for the Cavs PC. You mentioned last year that you were staying away from his RC stuff due to the inflated prices. Are prices dropping? Have you thought about back tracking and grabbing some 12-13 Kyrie stuff?

Needless to say I'm in love with the Celtics booklet.

Thanks man! Yeah, during they hype I wasn't messing with his stuff to much, but I have found his 13-14 stuff to be rather affordable. Actually his RC year stuff had kind of leveled off at reasonable prices too for the most part. So I just like to go for nice but affordable ones when I can.

I was really happy to get that Celtics booklet, it looks great with the Boston booklet Smile!

Had a few more big ones come in! So excited about the Hill. I think I got a great deal on it, and have been wanting a nice Patch/Auto of Hill in Clippers uniform. A few more things for trade at the end!

[Image: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zps2318c0f6.jpg]

[Image: grant_hill_immaculate_patch_auto_zpsce92b1e9.jpg]

[Image: tyler_zeller_totally_certified_green_2_zpse22c948e.jpg][Image: tristan_thompson_totally_certified_rooki...1a07e0.jpg][Image: tristan_thompson_totally_certified_green...563874.jpg]

[Image: andre_iguadola_flawless_transitions_zps0531f1fd.jpg]

[Image: bill_laimbeer_flawless_greats_dual_patch...681a6d.jpg]

[Image: rsz_bismack_biyombo_immaculate_rpa_numbe...e038b9.jpg]

[Image: hakeem_olajuwon_flawless_patch_zpsd832fb1b.jpg]

[Image: kendall_marshall_immaculate_numbers_zps977418dc.jpg]

[Image: tim_hardaway_immaculate_patch_auto_zps61378dd7.jpg]

As always comments are welcome and thanks for looking!!

RE: Some recent mail (Update - 03/30)
I gotta agree man I think that Hill is the best pickup there- and there are a lot to choose from!

I had to stare at that Walton triple auto for a few seconds though to figure out why the heck those three are on the same card given their complete lack of similarity in position, pro teams, etc., but they're all UCLA guys if I'm not mistaken?

In any event, awesome pickups all around as usual!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(03-30-2014, 12:39 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I gotta agree man I think that Hill is the best pickup there- and there are a lot to choose from!

I had to stare at that Walton triple auto for a few seconds though to figure out why the heck those three are on the same card given their complete lack of similarity in position, pro teams, etc., but they're all UCLA guys if I'm not mistaken?

In any event, awesome pickups all around as usual!
Oh they are? I guess it makes a little more sense now. Before getting to read your post I thought it might be a case of "what can we do with this stickers that we have left?". My bad.

(03-30-2014, 12:39 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I gotta agree man I think that Hill is the best pickup there- and there
Yes, all three are UCLA guys.

Tbarn, great pickups as always. That Hill is awesome but I really like the Hardaway! Great stuff.

[Image: Nick.jpg]