`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hyun-jin ryu 2014 topps clear 5/10

hyun-jin ryu 2014 topps clear 5/10
i pulled a #40 2014 topps hyun-jin ryu clear card numbered to 10. Im not sure what to do with this card and im also unsure as to what its value may be. I just got back into collecting cards so any information would be appreciated...htthttp://www.beckett.com/forums/images/attachtypes/image.gifp://www.beckett.com/forums/images/attachtypes/image.gifd.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: hyun-jin ryu 2014 topps clear 5/10
Is it up for trade? If so come check my organize out I'd love to have the Ryu Wink

Im just getting back into collecting after about 10 years off so im looking to build my collection up..id prefer to sell it but im not big on ebay..im also not sure what to sell it for..i know if i do place it on ebay it will be a hit with the foriegn buyers but ebay can be a hassel. what would you offer me for it? i collect Washington Nationals.

If you look at the top of the trade forum it will show the rules for selling and trading. This is always a good place to start. As far as what to sell for a you can look for sold for prices on eBay for either this card or a similar player in that same card if he doesn't have any there. But remember eBay is just a judge, it's up to you to determine what the card is worth to you.

There are lots of great people on this site that can be very helpful and fun to trade with. Just start small with some trades and prove your a trusted shipper and member of the site and you will have a blast.

Glad to see you are getting back into collecting, it's a great hobby and I look forward to possibly working out some deals in the future! I have a trading problem, and the only cure is more trading Wink
And also, for pictures it is best to upload to a picture hosting site such as photobucket and use the [img] URL to host them directly
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

(02-23-2014, 08:51 PM)Gtbrian23 Wrote: If you look at the top of the trade forum it will show the rules for selling and trading. This is always a good place to start. As far as what to sell for a you can look for sold for prices on eBay for either this card or a similar player in that same card if he doesn't have any there. But remember eBay is just a judge, it's up to you to determine what the card is worth to you.

There are lots of great people on this site that can be very helpful and fun to trade with. Just start small with some trades and prove your a trusted shipper and member of the site and you will have a blast.

Glad to see you are getting back into collecting, it's a great hobby and I look forward to possibly working out some deals in the future! I have a trading problem, and the only cure is more trading Wink
And also, for pictures it is best to upload to a picture hosting site such as photobucket and use the [img] URL to host them directly
Thank you very much for the info..ive seen quiet a few of these on ebay..only simular one was a yasil pruige* (spellchk that) it was at over 100.00$ with 5 days remaining..ive had alot of luck posting cards of foriegn players on ebay in the past and they tend to go for big bucks to forieng buyers..id love to sell the card to buy another box or 2 to continue to build my collection. thanks again for the info!!

Ryu is a very good player, but Yasiel Puig is in a class all his own as far as value goes. I would look for players like Jose Fernandez, Dylan Bundy, Shelby Miller. If I was to take a guess I would say your ballpark would be around half, maybe 3/4's of puig's to the right buyer.
(sig courtesy of jbel4331)
[Image: sdh5p0.png]
Sets
2013 Bowman Inception Base Auto - 56/62 -90.3%
2011 Topps Cognac Diamond Anniversary(Series 1 & 2) - 383/709 -54%
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversary (Series 1 & 2) - 371/709 -52.3%
2014 Topps 1989 Die Cuts - 119/150 - 79.3%

The Ryu #d 1/10 went for around $40. You can probably expect $20-$30 cash value for yours. Nice pull though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-TOPPS-HYUN-...20df606c53

The Clear cards are a Hobby Box exclusive and new this year. That said I think these are a tad undervakued right now on ebay for how limited they are. If they stick as a parallel for years to come I can see this first run becoming extremely sought after by completists.

I agree that as far as current value for RYU you're probably looking in the $40-$50 range.