Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
issues ive noticed

issues ive noticed
hey guys

issues i have came acrossed the last few days.

in trade section it went from cst time to west coast time.
when in a trade and you click on peoples cards to trade its not all years togethether. 1999 are mixed with 2010, 05 mixed in 93s etc.
and finally copy with mouse works but paste does not work anywere on the site.

anybody else having these issues?
collect:pujols, trout,Salvador Perez,Jeter (rcs)

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

RE: issues ive noticed
Yea, the years all mixed together is messing with me too, but it is what it is. I'm sure it'll fix itself soon. Not or worried about the time or copy and paste.

ok thank you. the copy paste thing is because im trying to title cards in bucket.

shipping: please have the respect of packaging the cards were they will not get damged. shipping cards in between toploaders when they are higher end cards is not acceptable. i will not ship cards like that to you so please do not ship them to me like that.

also having the same issue...also noticed an issue with scrolling through a players cards in the trade section...anybody else had this problem? it just seems to freeze up and i have to close out of the trade and restart a few times

(02-07-2014, 03:45 PM)jbcollins87 Wrote: also having the same issue...also noticed an issue with scrolling through a players cards in the trade section...anybody else had this problem? it just seems to freeze up and i have to close out of the trade and restart a few times
Yes ive had that issue for awhile but thats not a huge concern right now for me atleast.

it is getting ridiculous

Nothing for nothing Beckett always had its bugs etc etc but name a better site than this? sure there is other trading sites but they don't even compare to this one....Traders who been here for the old system will tell you this is a cake walk and the problems arent even that bad.
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Its just frustrating. Thats my complaint. They are doing all these updates and i cant tell a difference all i use is having huge flaws right now.

(02-07-2014, 05:20 PM)908 Wrote: Its just frustrating. Thats my complaint. They are doing all these updates and i cant tell a difference all i use is having huge flaws right now.
Oh i agree...I'm saying its not a pain in the rear because it is lol...I hope they get it all sorted out soon
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Also you can't see a persons recent threads anymore?
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..