`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My Bucket was a mess! 75-6 Aaron's inside

My Bucket was a mess! 75-6 Aaron's inside
This site was SLOW!!!!!...so I decided to do something else.

Emptied my P Bucket and started all over. Have about 200 cards in there so far. Someone please take a look and see if anything is showing. Not sure how much is listed on Beckett but I think that a couple at a time is manageable.

Found these two:
[Image: scan0119.jpg]
1975 #660 very nice 20
[Image: scan0120.jpg]
1976 #550 average 12....This card has a "Fish Eye" in the middle of his forehead, Lol, looks like a Laser Dot.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

RE: My Bucket was a mess! 75-6 Aaron's inside
This site has become a desert, what a shame.
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

Hey Mel I'm still here and still need your HeltonSmile
[Image: FirstHeltonBanner.jpg]

I Always send extra cards when I trade
Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

I'm here as well...I'll be trading by weeks end....I got some good trade bait coming
[Image: rm1_zpsecc24267.jpg]

Lol, I'm pretty sure he retired. think I still have them somewhere.

(01-27-2014, 06:44 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Hey Mel I'm still here and still need your HeltonSmile

Hang in, things will start moving for ya' again soon.

Don't seem to be able to look at others organize, is there something new or have I peeved off the Becket Gods?

(01-27-2014, 07:53 PM)yankeeempire Wrote: I'm here as well...I'll be trading by weeks end....I got some good trade bait coming

Hey Mel am I every going to get those cards from you? You keep canceling my trade requests. Please mark them that you don't want to trade if you don't want to trade.

Filip Forsberg, Todd Helton, Charlie Blackmon, D.J. LeMahieu, Mikie Mahtook & Ben Paulsen I don't have.

Hey Mel,

Good to see you back. Good luck with your sales.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

To be blunt, we have tried to make a half dozen trades? We couldn't make it happen for whatever reason. Got tired of wasting my time.

(01-29-2014, 10:53 AM)dspainjr Wrote: Hey Mel am I every going to get those cards from you? You keep canceling my trade requests. Please mark them that you don't want to trade if you don't want to trade.

How have you been George?

(01-29-2014, 10:57 AM)greekgoony Wrote: Hey Mel,

Good to see you back. Good luck with your sales.

Good to know, I will never ask you for another trade. Maybe they fell through in the past b/c you wanted all GU'd/Autos for the base I wanted.

(01-29-2014, 11:40 AM)radarblip Wrote: To be blunt, we have tried to make a half dozen trades? We couldn't make it happen for whatever reason. Got tired of wasting my time.

You waned hundreds in total, all I was able to find was pennies by comparison. Where was I supposed to make up the difference? I can makre you a good price if you would like to purchase them but then again I have offered before RIGH?

(01-29-2014, 12:46 PM)dspainjr Wrote: Good to know, I will never ask you for another trade. Maybe they fell through in the past b/c you wanted all GU'd/Autos for the base I wanted.