`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big addition to my female drivers collection

Big addition to my female drivers collection
I was able to pick up and check off my list a big auto for my female drivers collection...one Ms. Danica Patrick. The interesting, albeit scary, story with the Danica auto is that it got lost by the USPS for awhile. Had me worried sick for several days, lol! But it was finally located up in IL and just arrived in my mailbox today...thankfully.

I will post the Danica at the bottom so I can make y'all look at a few other of my recent pickups...lol! Thanks for looking!

2003 Press Pass Autographs #39 Jamie McMurray E/P
[Image: IMG_0650_zpsdec2e4bd.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Autographs Silver #38 Jamie McMurray 25/50
[Image: IMG_0658_zps1b84b792.jpg]

2011 Press Pass Signings Brushed Metal #PPSJM Jamie McMurray 40/60
[Image: IMG_0659_zps05cc34f3.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Legends Pieces of History Memorabilia Gold #PHRW Rusty Wallace 24/50
[Image: IMG_0656_zpsd3886490.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Jumbo Swatches #CB Clint Bowyer 23/25
[Image: IMG_0655_zps9c646ef6.jpg]

2014 Press Pass Signings Holofoil #PPSCB Clint Bowyer 04/10
[Image: IMG_0676_zpsd2194354.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Sapphire #64 Ty Dillon NNS 04/20
[Image: IMG_0696_zps38af725b.jpg]

2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Jumbo Swatches #AD Austin Dillon 03/25 (Door #) - A huge 'Thank You' to Kale for this sweet Dillon Door number as well as the Sapphire Ty above & a FanFare Silver/25 Clint Bowyer that isn't pictured. Thanks for these great cards, Kale!!!
[Image: IMG_0695_zps4607f6cb.jpg]

1994 Maxx Autographs #184 Shawna Robinson
[Image: IMG_0653_zpsd12a7b8e.jpg]

2011 Elements Undiscovered Elements Autographs #1 Jessica Brunelli 195/225
[Image: IMG_0639_zpsa2dae4c0.jpg]

2010 Press Pass Legends Autographs Silver #15 Shirley Muldowney 16/93 - A big 'Thank You' to Tom for helping me check Shirley Muldowney off my list!
[Image: IMG_0631_zps58f7dff8.jpg]

And now, the one y'all been waiting to see...

2011 Press Pass Autographs Gold #41 Danica Patrick 13/15
[Image: IMG_0706_zpsfa04c4e1.jpg]

Thanks again for looking! Be Well, my friends!
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Big addition to my female drivers collection
Nice cards Jason, sending a reply to your PM.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Jason, great stuff, as always...that's a really great Danica auto to grab. Congrats. Glad I could help you out.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Thank You Jerry and Tom...or should I dare say...Tom & Jerry! Sorry, I couldn't help myself, lol! Anyhow...thank you for the kind comments. Both of you have helped me greatly and I am very appreciative.

Just to update my thread, I received these two sweet cards in the mail today:

2003 Press Pass Autographs #45 David Pearson E/P
[Image: IMG_0708_zps57890509.jpg]

2000 SP Authentic Sign of the Times #EI Ernie Irvan
[Image: IMG_0709_zps50908a95.jpg]
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice pickups! Not to hijack your thread brother, but ok you had an interest in some of my racing stuff. I'm trying to get rid of all my non PC stuff before I move for college, in pretty sure I have some Danica stuff you liked
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Congrats Jason nice pickups man that Danica auto is sweet. I also like the Ernie auto that's a nice pickup also.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Awesome cards, Jason. That Danica is really sweet. Too bad you didn't get into Racing cards about a year earlier. I pulled a Shirley Muldowney AU from 2010 Legends also, but that card is long gone. I think mine was the Gold version, but not really sure.
That Irvan card looks great. I really wish Upper Deck would come back to racing cards. They made some great looking cards. I have always liked the SP brand in ANY sport.
I really like the Brunelli card too. It would look real nice paired up with my base card. Wink I wonder what she is doing now. Does anyone have any info about her?

I really like the Brunelli card too. It would look real nice paired up with my base card. Wink I wonder what she is doing now. Does anyone have any info about her?
[/quote]

From her webpage, I didn't realize she is as young as she is.

http://www.brunelliracing.com/jessica.htm

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Nice additions
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-19-2014, 10:45 AM)kevinr Wrote: "I really like the Brunelli card too. It would look real nice paired up with my base card. Wink I wonder what she is doing now. Does anyone have any info about her?"

From her webpage, I didn't realize she is as young as she is.

http://www.brunelliracing.com/jessica.htm

Thanks Kevin! That was a good bit of info. Hopefully she'll make it up to the truck series or NNS in the next couple of years.