`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to complete 13-14 Prestige Inserts

Looking to complete 13-14 Prestige Inserts
I saw all the fuss over Prizm retail so I decided to check out our Walmarts and see if I could find any..... of course there weren't any but I did find 2 boxes of 13-14 Prestige at one and 3 at another. So I decided to give it a whirl. Only auto out of 5 boxes was Terry Porter Bonus Shots Blue /99. Two Jerseys, Jonas Valanciunas Bonus Shots Materials and a Drew Gooden NBA Materials. I did get most of the set, and a bunch of inserts so I decided to go for the Base and Insert set again like last year. If anyone can help me out I am happy to trade. I will buy lots if any are available. Here are links to my Bucket and Flickr, if you don't see it in my ORG it is because it isn't in hand yet and will be shortly. Thanks in advance for any help!! Here is what I need

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99223737@N0...700853473/

http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/TBarn2...t=4&page=1

Here is what I NEED

Hardcourt Heroes

#1 Carmelo Anthony
#5 Rudy Gay
#10 David Lee
#12 Dirk Nowitzki
#13 Tony Parker
#14 Chris Paul
#15 Paul Pierce
#18 Dwyane Wade
#20 Deron Williams

Prestigious Posts

#1 Andrew Bogut
#10 Joakim Noah

Connections

#4 Bernard King/Carmelo Anthony
#5 David Robinson/Tim Duncan
#6 Deron Williams/Paul Pierce
#11 James Harden/Clyde Drexler
#13 Brook Lopez/Darryl Dawkins
#15 Kenneth Faried/Alex English
#17 Rajon Rondo/Nate Archibald
#18 Al Horford/Dominique Wilkins
#20 Manu Ginobili/Sean Elliott

Pioneers

#1 Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
#4 Wilt Chamberlain
#5 Bob Cousy
#7 Artis Gilmore
#8 John Havlicek
#9 Clyde Lovellette
#12 Vern Mikkelson
#15 Oscar Robertson
#17 Dolph Schayes
#20 Lenny Wilkens

Franchise Favorites

#1 Al Horford
#4 Kemba Walker
#5 Derrick Rose
#11 James Harden
#13 Chris Paul
#16 Lebron James
#17 Larry Sanders
#19 Anthony Davis
#22 Jameer Nelson
#23 Evan Turner
#24 Marcin Gortat
#26 Isaiah Thomas
#29 Gordon Hayward

RE: Looking to complete 13-14 Prestige Base and Inserts
I have a ton of base and probably a few of those inserts. I will take a look and shoot you a list of what I have.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Hey I appreciate it! I already completed one trade and got all the base except for the Victor Oladipo RC. I added the Inserts I got to the list above. Anything you have that I still need I would love to trade for!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

I don't have much of this stuff but the Oladipo is on its way in a PWE man.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I know the feeling. I have been checking my local Target and Walmart for 13-14 Prizm but not even a single pack or empty box has shown up. We don't get much basketball here, but I did get a blaster of Prestige for Christmas. I may have a few cards you need. I will get them in my ORG and send you an offer.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(01-12-2014, 08:14 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I don't have much of this stuff but the Oladipo is on its way in a PWE man.
Haha you are the man! I appreciate that.
(01-13-2014, 10:39 AM)djohn Wrote: I know the feeling. I have been checking my local Target and Walmart for 13-14 Prizm but not even a single pack or empty box has shown up. We don't get much basketball here, but I did get a blaster of Prestige for Christmas. I may have a few cards you need. I will get them in my ORG and send you an offer.

Yeah that is pretty much how it is here. Lots of Football and Baseball, but rarely any basketball. We have one shop in town that does cards, and it is more like a pawn shop than a card shop. Last year he got in prestige and threads for me and I went through a half a case of each. Then he decided to get in some SPA which I thought was garbage, I bought one of the 6 boxes and now the other 5 are still sitting there and he won't order more basketball because "it doesn't sell".

If you have any of the Prestige stuff I need I'd love to trade, or even buy.

Is the 2013-14 Panini Prizm hobby only this year? I only ask because I've not seen any NBA Prizm at any of our local retail outlets. Come to think of it...even the LCSs in town have not had any. What is up with this set? What's the fuss all about? I did pick up a few Red, White, & Blue Mosaics of McLemore and Withey for my PC a couple weeks ago...but only cause I got them on the cheap from the bay.

Also, Tim, I sent you a message on our trade...pulled a few more inserts for you I am including in your package today.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(01-13-2014, 01:16 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Is the 2013-14 Panini Prizm hobby only this year?
OK. I have answered my own questions...both if they're hobby only and what the hype is all about.

I did finally find some retail Panini Prizm at our local Target...and after opening it, I was still a little puzzled on what the hype is all about. BUT...yes, I have a but, my LCS finally got some hobby in. I picked up two hobby jumbos tonight and I finally figured out what all the hype is all about. 3x Serial numbered cards per jumbo pack and 4 autos per box. Unluckily, I didn't pull an auto tonight...but I'm heading back up to pick up a couple more tomorrow...so wish me luck!

These Light Blue Die-Cut parallels are the "poop"! I have to get a Ben McLemore and Jeff Withey! And maybe even a couple Purple Die-Cuts! This is a sweet product...and I have definitely answered my own questions...and I get to bump Tim's thread to boot!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Looking to complete 13-14 Prestige Inserts
Sent a handful of them your way.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

(01-17-2014, 11:52 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: OK. I have answered my own questions...both if they're hobby only and what the hype is all about.

I did finally find some retail Panini Prizm at our local Target...and after opening it, I was still a little puzzled on what the hype is all about. BUT...yes, I have a but, my LCS finally got some hobby in. I picked up two hobby jumbos tonight and I finally figured out what all the hype is all about. 3x Serial numbered cards per jumbo pack and 4 autos per box. Unluckily, I didn't pull an auto tonight...but I'm heading back up to pick up a couple more tomorrow...so wish me luck!

These Light Blue Die-Cut parallels are the "poop"! I have to get a Ben McLemore and Jeff Withey! And maybe even a couple Purple Die-Cuts! This is a sweet product...and I have definitely answered my own questions...and I get to bump Tim's thread to boot!

Lol I just saw your posts. Thanks for the bump! I actually got a couple trade offers today probably from seeing this post again.