`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thank You kevinr Part 2

Thank You kevinr Part 2
Along with the Newman Cup Chase card I got an unbelievable bonus of these 3 beauties! Kevin you did way too much but I want to Thank You VERY MUCH! If I can help you in any way down the road please don't hesitate to ask.

[Image: IMG_20140102_220752_572-1_zpsiq6asxd3.jpg]
2011 Wheels Auto 15/25
2013 Redline 06/99 JJ
2012 FanFare Power Rankins
I have no idea why I didn't add a pic of the Cup Chase Newman but I got that baby too.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

RE: Thank You kevinr Part 2
Well, allow me to pile on the accolades for Kevin as well. I too received a package today from Kevin...but not the package I was expecting as we had just completed a trade a couple days ago. Needless to say I was flabbergasted when I opened it up and found:

2012 Press Pass Legends Gold #17 Janet Guthrie/275
2012 Press Pass Legends Memorable Moments Holofoil #MM9 Irvan's Return/Ernie Irvan's supertruck /99

1996 Upper Deck Road To The Cup Autographs #H4 Rusty Wallace
[Image: IMG_0641_zps6963aa90.jpg]

1996 Autographed Racing Autographs Certified Golds #21 Ernie Irvan 3/260
[Image: IMG_0642_zpsbcfdd8a1.jpg]

Again, thank you for your incredible generosity, Kevin. May the good karma come back to you ten-fold!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(01-02-2014, 10:36 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Well, allow me to pile on the accolades for Kevin as well. I too received a package today from Kevin...but not the package I was expecting as we had just completed a trade a couple days ago. Needless to say I was flabbergasted when I opened it up and found:

2012 Press Pass Legends Gold #17 Janet Guthrie/275
2012 Press Pass Legends Memorable Moments Holofoil #MM9 Irvan's Return/Ernie Irvan's supertruck /99

1996 Upper Deck Road To The Cup Autographs #H4 Rusty Wallace
[Image: IMG_0641_zps6963aa90.jpg]

1996 Autographed Racing Autographs Certified Golds #21 Ernie Irvan 3/260
[Image: IMG_0642_zpsbcfdd8a1.jpg]

Again, thank you for your incredible generosity, Kevin. May the good karma come back to you ten-fold!
Great stuff congrats!

I am glad you guys are happy with the cards, I am also glad that I could help with your PC. Enjoy the cards.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(01-03-2014, 02:04 PM)kevinr Wrote: I am glad you guys are happy with the cards, I am also glad that I could help with your PC. Enjoy the cards.
Thanks again man you went above and beyond!

(01-03-2014, 03:58 PM)minitracer Wrote: Thanks again man you went above and beyond!
I fully agree! Kevin has been great to all of us these past couple of days. You are awesome, Kevin!!! What a bunch of great Christmas gifts you sent out.