`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$200 XMAS

$200 XMAS
Sounds like the fiancee is giving me $200 to spend on Baseball this year and I can't decide what to do

Do I

1)buy a bunch of low/mid autos/gu/ singles of Almora, Carl Crawford and Redsox

2) buy boxes , and if so give suggestions

3) Buy a few high ends and call it a day

Thanks guys

RE: $200 XMAS
Spend it on whatever will give you the most satisfaction. I would personally split the money up and get a box or so for $50-$100 total, get a $50 card, and get a bunch of low/mid cards for my PC.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

quality over quantity...buy the best single(s) you can get
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I would go with what John said
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

(12-10-2013, 06:14 PM)spcrd Wrote: I would go with what John said

That's what I was leaning towards. Hardest part is narrowing down what box I would get. Any suggestions on most bang for buck? Probably most I'd want on wax is like $125 so I can keep building my Almora and Crawford PC

(12-10-2013, 05:08 PM)djohn Wrote: Spend it on whatever will give you the most satisfaction. I would personally split the money up and get a box or so for $50-$100 total, get a $50 card, and get a bunch of low/mid cards for my PC.
+1. I'd get some blasters of Topps Chrome Update ($15 each) if you can find them for new stuff. Again, what you get depends on what you collect and if your buying to keep or flip.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-10-2013, 06:44 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: +1. I'd get some blasters of Topps Chrome Update ($15 each) if you can find them for new stuff. Again, what you get depends on what you collect and if your buying to keep or flip.
Always building my Almora Crawford PC but at the same time enjoy busting wax and flipping it in trades with you guys

my vote is for a very nice high end piece Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

If you're looking for low end stuff I may have some insert stuff for you. You wiped my autos and relics out already.

(12-10-2013, 07:20 PM)Neifert Wrote: If you're looking for low end stuff I may have some insert stuff for you. You wiped my autos and relics out already.
Let me know any Crawfords, red Sox you got bud. I bet we can work something out