`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2 Chrome Blasters....Nice Hit!

2 Chrome Blasters....Nice Hit!
For working on Thanksgiving at Wal-Mart we got a 25% off voucher for as many items that we wanted in one single purchase. I bought some various stuff and also decided to grab two blasters of Chrome. I think I did well overall...

RCs: Manuel, J. Randle, S. Taylor, T. Riddick, B. Banks, A. Sanders, K. Long, M. Wheaton, D. Jordan, J. Jones, L. Johnson, L. Jones, E. Reid, J. Pugh, B. Wreh-Wilson, C. Harper.

Refractors: D. Brees, B. Roethlisberger, J. Hankins RC, K. Davis RC.

Xfractors: A. Morris, S. Bradford, D. Murray, M. Forte, T. Smith.

Blue Wave: J. Locker.

Purple /499: S. Ridley.

Pink /399: A. Peterson, R. Wayne.

Inserts:
1986: Patterson, Eifert, Dobson.
1965 Tallboy: C. Michael.
1959 Mini: M. Barkley.
Die-Cut: S. Bailey.

....and then in each blaster you get a rookie relic card.

I got a DeAndre Hopkins

....and this one:

Eddie Lacy Black Refractor 4/25
[Image: IMG_20131205_0001_zpsb2d34c41.jpg]

RE: 2 Chrome Blasters....Nice Hit!
Is that lacy for trade? I have a lot of rams not in my org. Nice hit! Out of 8 blasters I got all regular jerseys.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Huh, is that only a Wal-Mart exclusive with the Chrome Blasters? I've bought 2 from Target and neither of them had one Sad

(12-05-2013, 09:10 AM)bojesphob Wrote: Huh, is that only a Wal-Mart exclusive with the Chrome Blasters? I've bought 2 from Target and neither of them had one Sad
yes ... awl-mart has relic packs and target has chance at an auto and more paralells I think..... also racks from both are the same with orange refractors and a chance at an auto.....

Im not positive on this ... just what I have read on other boards.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(12-05-2013, 08:35 AM)chasescardcave Wrote: Is that lacy for trade? I have a lot of rams not in my org. Nice hit! Out of 8 blasters I got all regular jerseys.
I may trade it for a nice Bradford, but I'd kinda like to sell it to get some money back.

CONGRATS ON YOUR PULLS. NICE LACY.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

like the pink ap
cmb

(12-06-2013, 08:01 AM)camco2 Wrote: like the pink ap
cmb
Sorry, I dont really have time to go through buckets....I'd trade it for something I need of Sam Bradford though.

earlier this week i got an eddie lacy rc auto from both a blaster and a jumbo rack pack both from walmart on the same night they had 2 blasters and 4 jumbos and i bought them all seriously thought about not buying hobby boxes in the chrome this year lol done much better at walmart
BUCKET http://s1358.beta.photobucket.com/user/1bud1/library/?

Henry Owens auto rc ..
mike trout auto rc
Topps chrome auto rookie from this years baseball and football
Joc pederson chrome auto rc
Derek jeter sp rcs

(12-07-2013, 12:28 AM)swirlie Wrote: earlier this week i got an eddie lacy rc auto from both a blaster and a jumbo rack pack both from walmart on the same night they had 2 blasters and 4 jumbos and i bought them all seriously thought about not buying hobby boxes in the chrome this year lol done much better at walmart
Yeah, the blasters seem to be pretty loaded this year!