`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times

RE: I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times
(12-03-2013, 09:11 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: Best post this Year lol!
Thank you, I was kind of proud of it now that you mention it.

"I don't like stupid and I hate lazy" — great slogan on a T-shirt!

RE: I hate it when buying something off the bay, and getting it finally at times
(12-03-2013, 07:23 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Greg, just get your money back and ding his lame a-- with a negative.

Hopefully it will rehab him out of his current dooshy state.

Sorry, but this isn't like 1982 anymore, where people are just starting to figure out the best way to store/ship cards.

He was being stupid and lazy. If you almost had to cut it out, think how hard he had to shove it in there ...

For example, on some jersey cards I can't tell the toploader size just by looking at it — most Paninis are 100s, most Upper Deck and Topps are 75s, but there are exceptions.

You can pretty much tell after two or three "taps" if the loader is too small or not.

And if he would have bothered with a freaking ONE CENT penny sleeve on it, he may have even gotten away with it.

But the plastic lip of the toploader clearly scraped the bottom edge of that card, with no sleeve as a buffer.

Eff that guy. That card will pop up again. Maybe if you ding him hard enough, he won't try the same BS with someone else.

I don't like stupid and I hate lazy. That doosh bag was both.

Happy holidays, by the way, LOL
[Image: nailedit.jpeg]
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(12-04-2013, 02:35 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: [Image: nailedit.jpeg]
Thank you, love the Colbert!

update:

Seller got back to me, and says send it back and he'll refund me. Also said I could have just messaged him and done it that way.

My response, I'll send the card back, but want it documented that the card was received this way for your records. You didn't include a penny sleeve, nor a correct top loader size. The damage occured when you shoved it into the holder that I nearly had to cut out to get back.

I don't care, but at least there is already another one of these cards on ebay. LOL
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

That's cool, at least he's not battling you on it.

(12-04-2013, 12:51 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That's cool, at least he's not battling you on it.
Because he knows he's in the wrong! Tongue
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

(12-04-2013, 02:35 PM)pudge27t Wrote: Because he knows he's in the wrong! Tongue
And that Doosh Magazine wants to put him on the cover.

The Lynch card actually reminded me of a Mike Zunino Inception jersey auto I got off the bay a few months back — one of the corners was beyond dinged on the back (actually closer to bent), and I contacted the seller and told him I wouldn't pay more than $5 for the card in that condition.

He refunded all but $5 of my total purchase price without even questioning it, which told me he knew it was effed up when he sent it.

But hey, a jersey auto of a top prospect for $5 is a pretty good deal either way.

He's lucky you didnt file an item not received claim as he sent in a PWE with no DC!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(12-04-2013, 03:16 PM)branesergen Wrote: He's lucky you didnt file an item not received claim as he sent in a PWE with no DC!
Right? I just hate when ppl don't at least let u know that they are gonna keep the shipping cost and send it in a PWE!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10