`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Fall Expo Break

My Fall Expo Break
Busted 4 boxes at ITGLand. I had brought 3 boxes from D&A online and bought the 4th at the show. Wished I had bought the Score Jumbo from a local card shop which was anywhewre from $40.00 to $60.00 cheaper than at the Expo. The Enforcers box was only a couple of dollars more than D&A. I busted the first 3 boxes on Friday. Then busted the 4th on Saturday. Lesson learned is to break early at ITG as the Redemptions will tell the story. On to the show. Only showing the GU'd since the Autos weak.

[Image: SCAN0001_zpse33b9481.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0002_zps1c9e3388.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0003_zps17f88a48.jpg]

[Image: SCAN0004_zps2759685b.jpg]

Would like to have edited but Photobucket is acting strange. Anyone else have an easier site to show cards. I am trying to do the Base, BTP Battles Dual Jerseys, Combatants Dual Jerseys & Pugilistic Puck Stoppers Jersey. Drop me a PM or open offer if you have any for trade. My Autos & Instigator Jerseys are for trade for item from this product.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

RE: My Fall Expo Break
Nice looking stuff Mark. Love the CuJo and Hextall. Too bad we did not get a chance to hook up and meet at the show. My brother and I were there all day Saturday. Maybe we meet up in the Spring at the Expo if you make it.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

Not too shabby, but nothing huge. I like the Thornton, and I am sure that Hugh would love to stick that Laus in his collection. Congrats!

Randi

(11-16-2013, 02:52 PM)dark crawler88 Wrote: Nice looking stuff Mark. Love the CuJo and Hextall. Too bad we did not get a chance to hook up and meet at the show. My brother and I were there all day Saturday. Maybe we meet up in the Spring at the Expo if you make it.
Thanks Chris you could have been standing next to me at the Expo and didn't even know it. My nose was buried looking for cards so I would not have notice you either.
(11-16-2013, 04:19 PM)rayeates Wrote: Not too shabby, but nothing huge. I like the Thornton, and I am sure that Hugh would love to stick that Laus in his collection. Congrats!

Randi
No nothing really big but the Redemptions more than made up for the lack of Super hits. I was pleased to pull a few PC cards from the lot. Cujo, Hextall to name a few. Also I forgot to tell you I saw the same Nameplate of Halak at one of the tables. I will be posting what I picked up from ITG later this weekend.
[Image: scan0004-1-1.jpg] [Image: scan0005-1-1.jpg]
Collecting; Flyers-Red Wings-Brodeur-Cujo-Hasek-Shanahan, 04-05 Franchises Memorabilia

(11-16-2013, 04:57 PM)mq13 Wrote: Also I forgot to tell you I saw the same Nameplate of Halak at one of the tables. I will be posting what I picked up from ITG later this weekend.
I get to look at it every time I post something or check out my PC. Hehe! Best wishes, Mark!

Randi

Really like the look of Enforcers. That Bonvie is really cool and like Randi said I'm sure Hugh would be interested in the Laus. Congrats on the breaks.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK