`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trading down on one of these Kobe pieces

Trading down on one of these Kobe pieces
I am looking to diversify my collection a little bit. I have the following Kobe pieces that I am looking to trade down on. I am only going to trade down on one of the autos. I am looking for fairly general stuff but since I am trading down I would be looking for a few of them.

[Image: Pic1_zps1b4c9125.jpg]
[Image: Pic1a_zpsf5ed3d21.jpg]

[Image: Pic2_zpseb7423fc.jpg]
[Image: Pic2a_zps13273ccd.jpg]
The tape is on the one touch, not the card. Please note the bottom left corner on the back.

[Image: Pic3_zps670228fa.jpg]
[Image: Pic3a_zps62ecb80e.jpg]

As for what I am looking for. Please read this list.

I am looking for autos of these guys:
Alonzo Mourning, Latrell Sprewell , Christian Laettner, Chris Webber, Penny Hardaway, Kevin Garnett, Rasheed Wallace, Michael Finley, Steve Nash, Allen Iverson, Tim Duncan, Chauncey Billups, Tracy McGrady, Dirk Nowitzki, Ron Artest, Hedo Turkoglo, Jamal Crawford, Eddie House, Joe Johnson, Jay Williams, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kendrick Perkins, Chris Paul, Andrew Bynum, Nate Robinson, Rudy Gay, LaMarcus Aldridge, Jeff Green, Joakim Noah, Derrick Rose, Russell Westbrook, Roy Hibbert, Tyreke Evans, John Wall, Paul George, DeMarcus Cousins

I am looking for quantity on these autos. I don't want anything high-end because I am looking to fill slots on a PC project that I am doing so quantity is the key. Most notably I am looking to for a Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook but I would make a trade without either of these.

Also, I am looking to collect some 1999-00 E-x E-Xceptional inserts. I am looking for the red ones. I only have three (Kobe, Shaq, Steve Francis) so I am looking for everyone else and perhaps a duplicate Kobe.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Trading down on one of these Kobe pieces
that Kobe elite aspirations auto is really good-looking. I have 3 boxes coming in in a couple days, if I hit anything helpful I'll let you know!

EDIT: I actually have a nice Roy Hibbert auto/dual GU /25 from Elite Black 2010-11. At least it's a start! Smile
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Check me

(11-10-2013, 09:22 PM)buckunteer Wrote: that Kobe elite aspirations auto is really good-looking. I have 3 boxes coming in in a couple days, if I hit anything helpful I'll let you know!

EDIT: I actually have a nice Roy Hibbert auto/dual GU /25 from Elite Black 2010-11. At least it's a start! Smile
The Hibbert would be a start. I need am auto if his!

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Check me for one of those auto..

(11-11-2013, 12:31 AM)kct1 Wrote: Check me for one of those auto..
Unless I missed something I could not find anything that I Needed but thank you!

check out my tyrekes for the kobe elit auto.
i went ahead and started a trade with you, lmk if you need any of those.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Hey jason I have these for you. Wasn't sure if you still needed a kenyon as not on this list but was on previous list and I do have the rondo/pierce chrome rc dupes. Still need to look for the other rcs I might have from previous list. You do have some celtics I may need but am interested in the kobe elite auto as I wouldn't mind getting a kobe auto in my pc as I don't bust much wax now and never really had good luck getting the nicer bv guys at least in basketball, hockey I did much better. I do have other stuff I can add to fill gaps in the value.

[Image: 045_zps790e1547.jpg]

[Image: 044_zps4f5606e8.jpg]
Selling my org out
Rolleyes

(11-11-2013, 03:27 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: check out my tyrekes for the kobe elit auto.
i went ahead and started a trade with you, lmk if you need any of those.
I just checked out the trade. I need the Aldridge, the Cousins and one of the Tyreke's but I only need one of his. BTW, I think you are right. You move the stash and he will take off. Its just the way it works (for me at least).
(11-11-2013, 06:23 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: Hey jason I have these for you. Wasn't sure if you still needed a kenyon as not on this list but was on previous list and I do have the rondo/pierce chrome rc dupes. Still need to look for the other rcs I might have from previous list. You do have some celtics I may need but am interested in the kobe elite auto as I wouldn't mind getting a kobe auto in my pc as I don't bust much wax now and never really had good luck getting the nicer bv guys at least in basketball, hockey I did much better. I do have other stuff I can add to fill gaps in the value.

[Image: 045_zps790e1547.jpg]

[Image: 044_zps4f5606e8.jpg]
I actually need all of those. I am pretty surprised at how many inquiries I got on this (I also posted this on BO, same message, same subject) and I was not really anticipating needing to evaluate offers.

Which auto would you be interested in? The Elite or the Anthology(the harder to get of the two)?

the elite one. I also do have a lamarcus ultimate rc auto but would prefer to keep it as I did start out as a rc collector. I have 3 kevin love autos I can trade and look to see what else I may have.
Selling my org out
Rolleyes