`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need To Unload Baseball...

Need To Unload Baseball...
I'd like to try to unload as much of my baseball stuff as possible. I hate it when year after year, I buy some blasters of retail and then most of it all just sits in a box. It's mostly base with some inserts/parallels as well. I'd trade heavily in your favor to get rid of as much as possible. Looking for anything of Wainwright or Musial or Sam Bradford in football. I'd also sell what's left for a little bit of nothing. Shoot me an offer if there is anything you could use!

RE: Need To Unload Baseball...
Sent an offer.
Collecting Bruins, Jon Papelbon, Patriots

[Image: Stockinsert.jpg]

open offer sent
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

Anyone today?....still want to get rid of this stuff.

check me for astros rangers cowboys and texans
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]

I'll take all Jeter that you have. Let me know if you do. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

jon1959, sent you an offer...

accfan01, sorry no Jeter cards left Sad

check me for wainwright, i think i have a few. and maybe a bradford or two

(10-25-2013, 12:12 AM)slufan83 Wrote: I'd like to try to unload as much of my baseball stuff as possible. I hate it when year after year, I buy some blasters of retail and then most of it all just sits in a box. It's mostly base with some inserts/parallels as well. I'd trade heavily in your favor to get rid of as much as possible. Looking for anything of Wainwright or Musial or Sam Bradford in football. I'd also sell what's left for a little bit of nothing. Shoot me an offer if there is anything you could use!

(11-06-2013, 11:57 AM)jfmjr1 Wrote: check me for wainwright, i think i have a few. and maybe a bradford or two
You had two cards of Bradford listed, but I had those already....didn't see any Wainwright listed in your organize.

(11-06-2013, 11:33 AM)slufan83 Wrote: jon1959, sent you an offer...
offer didnt come through

accfan01, sorry no Jeter cards left Sad
I can Only Mail on Thursday

[Image: 20338763-160740.jpg]