`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Does the possibility of hitting an expired redemption card stop you from buying a certain product?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
20 66.67%
No
10.00%
3 10.00%
Don't Care
3.33%
1 3.33%
I knew what I was getting into when I bought it!
20.00%
6 20.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Redemptions... I have a problem with this...

Redemptions... I have a problem with this...
I really don't understand why companies sometimes don't give you ANYTHING for a older redemption card! In a way I feel that they no longer should be able to have their product on the market if they aren't going to honor older redemption cards. I understand the expiration date on cards as to fulfill that specific card, I get that and completely agree! Yet to still have your product on shelves when some of the hits in the box aren't going to be fulfilled is crazy. I mean to get NOTHING? Thats "UNSAT" in my book!
Long story short, I bought a box of 2006 Finest and unfortunately hit this!
[Image: null_zps68ba77d4.jpg]

Now I understand its expired & don't even expect to get something of "equal to or lesser value" in return, BUT SOMETHING dang!! A game used nobody, a pack with nothing but base cards, SOMETHING or anything right? I mean I did after all hit an insert in their product. I think i'm more mad about the fact that I waited 45 mins on hold before getting told in a matter of 2 mins that nothing could be done!

To let it be known I'm not one of those irate customers who expects a 1/1 Andrew Luck AUTO RC from something like this. lol no no.
I'm simply just saying, that "they" should put something together to fix this issue! I really want to know what people think about this? Stories are welcomed!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

RE: Redemptions... I have a problem with this...
Man, don't even get me started on this issue. You have touched a nerve that is extremely sensitive. I may go as far to scan some of my expired redemptions like Calvin Johnson RC autos for example. You are preaching to the choir with this thread, in my opinion. False advertising, bait and switch, etc. It should really be illegal.

Have you guys tried to contact customer service?.... lots of stories of people getting "Something" for expired redemptions

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

what's the number for customer service?
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(10-24-2013, 03:15 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: Have you guys tried to contact customer service?.... lots of stories of people getting "Something" for expired redemptions
Did u not read what i said? lol I was on the phone for 45 mins waiting to talk to them!!
Wants:
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1

I've soooooo wanted to bust another box of 2004 Fleer (what was it called again) - like 2 autos, 7 total cards....the "premium pack" they out out that year right behind Hot Prospects. I loved that product. Tons of redemptions.

Hell I suckered out and bought a box of 2000 spx and pulled a trung Canidate redemption - so old, the ink was almost invisible. Threw it in the garbage.
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Hold on now! UD & Panini I think will work with you. A lot of people say UD puts u in a raffle. Basically how it was explained to me, most likely they'll send u something!
Wants:

Panini honors expired redemptions.

Thus making me wonder, why do they put a date on it?

(Reminds me of the old joke, if 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, why do they have locks on the doors, LOL)

I don't know about the other 2, Topps does NOT honor expired redemptions. I got one a few years ago, sent it in, and they just sent it back simply stamping "EXPIRED" on it. And it was only expired by maybe 6 months. It wasn't a player i was overly interested in anyway, but I was still rather pizzed, and refused to buy any Topps for quite a while, but that anger eventually subsided. But ever since then, I don't buy years that are past their redemption dates.
Totally agree with Cbrig - bait and switch!!! Any other industry, this would be illegal.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(10-24-2013, 10:02 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Panini honors expired redemptions.

Thus making me wonder, why do they put a date on it?

(Reminds me of the old joke, if 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, why do they have locks on the doors, LOL)
"HEY! i thought the sign said "open 24 hours?!"
"not in a row"