`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?

Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?
Not talking about 1/1 or high end, super short print stuff, or your current hot rookie. I’m talking about cards that shouldn’t be super difficult to find but seem to be. I’m going to list my one card and if others want to list that ONE card, please feel free and maybe we can get some of them found. I’m not making this post for want lists, just that one simple card that seems to be eluding your grasp.

Here’s mine, so if anyone has it I would love a shot at it......

[Image: front1_zps14ec1be1.jpg]

2005 Upper Deck First Pitch Signature Stars #DR Dave Roberts

Thanks for looking. -Rob

RE: Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?
1966 Hank Aaron in lesser condition is my elusive card. (Actually need 2 of them)

RE: Ever have that 1 simple card (not high end) that you can’t seem to find anywhere?
(10-23-2013, 04:30 PM)jfmjr1 Wrote: 1966 Hank Aaron in lesser condition is my elusive card. (Actually need 2 of them)
1966 Topps #500 Hank Aaron?

Only a little over a year back in the hobby, but...

'12 topps cespedes factory orange /190... Reasonable print run, but it is actually pretty rare due to the number of these factory sets that remained sealed or given to kids etc... Lost two auctions early after release... Only 1 has popped up on the bay since and the guy wanted over triple the high bv... Last cespedes card I need from '12 topps outside of 1/1's
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(10-23-2013, 05:00 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Only a little over a year back in the hobby, but...

'12 topps cespedes factory orange /190... Reasonable print run, but it is actually pretty rare due to the number of these factory sets that remained sealed or given to kids etc... Lost two auctions early after release... Only 1 has popped up on the bay since and the guy wanted over triple the high bv... Last cespedes card I need from '12 topps outside of 1/1's
That's an interesting one. Upper Deck had "predictor" sets in 2007 that weren't even numbered only color variations, blue, green, and purple. It took me until this year to get a Pedroia card out of each of those sets. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

(10-23-2013, 05:00 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Only a little over a year back in the hobby, but...

I'm looking for the David Price from that set. Actually found one and bought it on eBay and then was crushed when the guy said he couldn't find it. Those are tough to find.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(10-23-2013, 04:14 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Not talking about 1/1 or high end, super short print stuff, or your current hot rookie. I’m talking about cards that shouldn’t be super difficult to find but seem to be. I’m going to list my one card and if others want to list that ONE card, please feel free and maybe we can get some of them found. I’m not making this post for want lists, just that one simple card that seems to be eluding your grasp.

Here’s mine, so if anyone has it I would love a shot at it......

[Image: front1_zps14ec1be1.jpg]

2005 Upper Deck First Pitch Signature Stars #DR Dave Roberts

Thanks for looking. -Rob
1989 DONRUSS #600B CL 578-660 DP/635 CURT SCHILLING;/MVP'S NOT LISTED/ON CHECKLIST CARD

K

(10-23-2013, 06:22 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I'm looking for the David Price from that set. Actually found one and bought it on eBay and then was crushed when the guy said he couldn't find it. Those are tough to find.
Ouch, that is brutal! Seriously... that /190 print run is deceiving. I bet you less than /50 see the light of day.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

2006 upper deck fx blue ray king. I really don't think it was ever made. I check ebay and comc weekly but never any luck.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(10-23-2013, 06:22 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I'm looking for the David Price from that set. Actually found one and bought it on eBay and then was crushed when the guy said he couldn't find it. Those are tough to find.
Did every factory set come with a numbered card? I thought mine just came with like a 5-pack of RCs.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*