`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone ever do a box break w/bigwrangs on ebay

anyone ever do a box break w/bigwrangs on ebay
First box break I have ever done on ebay and I am having some problems with the seller. Also known on blowout as ripandlist. Pm me if anyone has any info on this guy

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

RE: anyone ever do a box break w/bigwrangs on ebay
What does Ripandlist mean? Bad trades and then deals the cards?

(10-10-2013, 01:42 PM)chgolf82 Wrote: What does Ripandlist mean? Bad trades and then deals the cards?
I'm assuming that is his Blowout Account name.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Yes that is his blowout name. I bought and paid for the cardinals spot and he refuses to sent me the box break link. He has mailed something but I have no way of knowing if the cards he sent me where part of the break or not.

That's strange? I'm not familiar with him but he should have a YouTube account or VaughnTv that's what most of then use. They should show a list of names/teams before the break so maybe you can track it down that way. Hope it turns out ok.

Just search fo his blowout name on youtube, since that got some hits. What break did you do?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(10-10-2013, 02:22 PM)classical_hero Wrote: Just search fo his blowout name on youtube, since that got some hits. What break did you do?
I bought the cardinals spot on a 3 box break of bowman chrome. What makes me mad is that I have asked him 3 times to send me a link and nothing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DUOb1XZqj8

Is that it?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

I did one with them late last month. No problems at all. He sent the link in the invoice. I had the Phillies and Padres in a 3 box 2013 Topps Chrome break. Was fortunate enough to get an auto
[Image: Boston.jpg]

I just had the same problem with this person. I sent a crap load of messages and finally responded to me about my auction. This was last week. He/she told me they were out of town. I actually got to see the video one day before I received my package. NEVER AGAIN WILL I GO BQCK TO THEM. Not to mention that shipping is ridiculously expensive.
I collect "THE 27 CLUB" - Matt Kemp & Mike Trout RC's
[Image: RyinvZK.png]
[Image: beckett2_zps5fe6c285.jpg]
~! KEEP THE HOBBY ALIVE !~
Props to jbel4331