`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay Bucks! What you get?

eBay Bucks! What you get?
Saw someone post this in the football forums and figured it be nice to have a baseball one.

i used my $11.76 towards a 2013 Wil Myers Tier One #/199 to get me to $23.24 dlvd.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: eBay Bucks! What you get?
Just used my $19 on a Lesan McCoy sterling gold patch /25 for a rainbow and brought it down to $15 dlvd. Smile

I actually just bought this card yesterday and during the checkout the eBay Bucks showed up, so it was perfect timing.
[Image: %24(KGrHqV,!o0FIt6QZ5GGBSS1P!CUvw~~60_57.JPG]
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

What are Ebay bucks?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(10-04-2013, 01:07 PM)petillo64 Wrote: What are eBay bucks?
It is something that you have to be signed up for. And I'm not sure IF you can still sign up. Once you're signed up, eBay gives you 2% back on each purchase.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-04-2013, 01:07 PM)petillo64 Wrote: What are Ebay bucks?
O.o

its a free program on eBay, you just have to sign up. you earn 2% back on every dollar you spend on ebay and at the end of the quarter, you get it back as "eBay Bucks" aka eBay credit.

they also run tons of specials boosting the % increase on some things too.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

(10-04-2013, 01:39 PM)phreakyq Wrote: O.o

its a free program on eBay, you just have to sign up. you earn 2% back on every dollar you spend on ebay and at the end of the quarter, you get it back as "eBay Bucks" aka eBay credit.

they also run tons of specials boosting the % increase on some things too.
#$#$@%@#$# I hate leaving free money on the table.

Just looked it up and signed up. Unfortunately my spending spree for the year just finished, but thanks for clue'ing me in. Every chunk of change counts!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.

I also just found out about this and signed up. Son of a *@*!* wish i would of discovered this earlier this year. I'd have like $47,000 in eBay bucks!!

(10-04-2013, 02:25 PM)Neifert Wrote: I also just found out about this and signed up. Son of a *@*!* wish i would of discovered this earlier this year. I'd have like $47,000 in eBay bucks!!
I think that there's a $500 limit. I'm not too sure of the dollar limit, but I know for sure that there's a limit.
It's been going on for several years now. I joined went it first went live. I was one of the Blessed few that had first go at it.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(10-04-2013, 02:25 PM)Neifert Wrote: I also just found out about this and signed up. Son of a *@*!* wish i would of discovered this earlier this year. I'd have like $47,000 in eBay bucks!!
Haha. If it's been going on for a few years, I'd be right there with you. I bought a damn car off e-bay two years back. Shoot, from baseball cards alone I'd have enough for a very high-end piece.