`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
10 Day Group BGS Submission! Updated 11/21....They're here! Scans!

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission!
(10-02-2013, 03:38 AM)TaToRz Wrote: ahh! the key words here are "10 days." I just pulled out a printed beckett submission form and it says $7 for 100+ at 45 days.. $11 each for 10 days.. so if you all wait a bit, i am thinking you can get it for $6 (45 days). If you are sending 20 each person, that'll save you some serious $$. Show submissions are $6 at 100+ cards.

Oh.. i believe then their competitor gives the cheaper rate, but you have to pay for membership first, which is quite a bit. I dont know about show submissions yet.
I'm not a huge fan of the 45 day submission. So long to wait! I get my rates because I act as a "Beckett Submission Center" which they don't even give me a 45 day rate. I can do a 20 day submission for $8 a card. Thats the lowest rate I can get. But I like the 10 day for $10 rate personally. There are people on Beckett who do run the 45 day submission and her rate is $6 a card but I'm unsure when she'll be able to run another one. For me, I'm sticking to a 10 day though.
(10-01-2013, 11:31 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I'd be interested but am soon-to-be both swamped with grad school responsibilities and in the middle of a move. I will try to get at least a handful of the massive stack I want to send prepped in a week or two.

Someone PM me a reminder of this as I'll likely forget once things get hectic, but I'd really like to partake!
Just let me know! I'll try and shoot you a PM.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I am interested in this. I am getting couple auto card in so i might want to get those graded by beckett. So what is the details on how to ship this to you? The cards need to be in a penny sleeve then in a card saver?

(10-02-2013, 10:43 AM)johngt007 Wrote: I am interested in this. I am getting couple auto card in so i might want to get those graded by beckett. So what is the details on how to ship this to you? The cards need to be in a penny sleeve then in a card saver?
Shoot me a PM and I can send you all the info. You pack them how you'd like. Just remember that whatever you send them in (top loaders, one touches, etc.) won't come back to you. They recommend penny sleeve and a card saver, but I usually send them in a top loader because I feel it's better protected that way.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (10/2 Updated with info!)
If you guys check out the front page, I have listed out some of the cards I'd like to submit. You can enter the cards you want to submit in this forum just type them out like I did. The beckett name for that card and the amount of insurance you would like on them. Thanks guys!

I'm so glad that someone is doing this. I'll be down to join! ... I only have a few cards in mind but i'll let you know once i get them in order.
NBA 50 GREATEST AUTOGRAPHS - 48/50 - 96%

50 Greatest still need - Chamberlin, Maravich.

still waiting for a few items to come in, should have been here at least by today but perhaps they will be here tomorrow.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(10-03-2013, 04:37 PM)arabiansnowgriz Wrote: I'm so glad that someone is doing this. I'll be down to join! ... I only have a few cards in mind but i'll let you know once i get them in order.
Sounds good!
(10-03-2013, 04:38 PM)geddon81 Wrote: still waiting for a few items to come in, should have been here at least by today but perhaps they will be here tomorrow.
No worries!

Jason, is there a deadline on when you will stop accepting?

(10-04-2013, 12:26 AM)johngt007 Wrote: Jason, is there a deadline on when you will stop accepting?
I am shipping Nov 1st so I need to have them before that.

RE: 10 Day Group BGS Submission! (10/4 Updated with info!)
Chris, you got a scan of your Jordan Exqusite shadowbox auto ? I got one too wnat to see its the same one. I didn't know beckett grade those. cool.