`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
3x 2013 Platinum 3 pack retail packages

3x 2013 Platinum 3 pack retail packages
I don't know if you've seen these, but I was at Target last night, and picked up these 3 pack packages that have the bonus orange cards in them, ended up grabbing 3. It was a weird break, because I got a few cards that ended up being similar...

So, the first one I grabbed ended up having 2 Broncos rookies, both in Xfractor and Orange.... Montee Ball and Zac Dysert:

These are the rest of the Orange, along with the orange from the second pack - Milliner, Robinson, Hopkins, Ogletree, and Jordan:

Then, in the third pack, I got a black and Orange Zack Ertz, an Orange EJ Manuel, and a Jawan Jamison on card auto (who??):

(I think the Jordan was in the third pack as well, now that I think about it)

not too shabby for 9 packs! There were a couple of regular RCs in it and base of course, but I haven't had time to add those into the Org yet.

Anybody needing Orange, Xfractor, or Blacks for their sets?

RE: 3x 2013 Platinum 3 pack retail packages
Mmm....Montee LOL
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Nice packs! I love the bonus refractor packs in Platinum and Topps Chrome rack packs (which I am anxiously awaiting)...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

NICE CARDS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Platinum is one of my favorite packs for some reason. May have to go get a few rack packs.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Yeah, these packs are actually really nice! I don't know why I didn't grab for them instead of the blaster boxes a while back. Theses have the nice Orange parallels and whatever comes in the packs, and I got my first Platinum auto in one (even if it is a 7th round guy I've never heard of), and in about 30 bucks instead of the 20 the blasters cost!

(10-03-2013, 09:07 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Mmm....Montee LOL
no one said anything to me about the full montee Tongue
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Whoever he is not bad to hit an auto in anything retail
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

the target exclusives are called Flame Refractors I believe.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

Nice pick-up on the EJ Manuel Orange...
New forums are up and looking for members!
www.nextupcollectibles.com