`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Football promo cards

Football promo cards
Hi guys. I trade only in baseball so I am never here. However I have 10 promo football cards and since I don't buy the opg for football I have no idea of pricing. So I am asking for some help with this pricing. The 10 cards are listed in my organize under Football promo cards. Hopefully someone will help me out by letting me know what price these cards have. Thanks

RE: Football promo cards
THE BEN, THE ALEX AND FARVE ARE YOUR TOP CARDS AT $6 EACH.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

[quote='maizenblue73175' pid='2356505' dateline='1380485732']
THE BEN, THE ALEX AND FARVE ARE YOUR TOP CARDS AT $6 EACH.
[/quote

Thanks. Is there any way you could look up all the cards? I also added 3 more. I really appreciate it. Thanks again

these posts not against the TOS anymore?
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

(09-29-2013, 03:41 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: these posts not against the TOS anymore?
I don't know but unless I spend $9 for the football opg I have no other way to get these prices. They were in a pack of promo cards I recieved from Beckett in the mail yesterday from the Customer Appreciation Month contest

dont worry about the opg.. go to ebay.. you'll see what they are really worth today should you want to get rid of them today.
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(09-29-2013, 03:55 PM)TaToRz Wrote: dont worry about the opg.. go to ebay.. you'll see what they are really worth today should you want to get rid of them today.
I'm not worried about selling them or trading them (unless somebody really wants them). I am just curious

still same answer.. ebay.. alot of sellers put up the BV of items in the titles.. worth a shot!

anyway.. enjoy your new cards!
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(09-29-2013, 03:41 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: these posts not against the TOS anymore?
it is

SORRY WAS NOT AWARE. WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).