Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Guess this means ...

Guess this means ...
the Saints are expected to win!

[Image: saints_zps94d95eaa.jpg]

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: Guess this means ...
Hmmmm... I'll add my prediction to be Miami, just because they are all going for the Saints.

i'm just hoping this monday willbe better than the previous.. raiders did not show up to play.. sheesh!

and yeah.. saints win Big Grin
I've got Pro Set for Trade. All years, All sports, including Non-Sport and Errors and Variations. I collect All Pro Set and All Baseball from 1980 - 1991.

(09-26-2013, 01:24 PM)TaToRz Wrote: and yeah.. saints win Big Grin
watch ya mouth there buddy!

Montee Ball needs to find a permanent spot on the bench. You don't fumble when you're trying to run the clock out. Raiders score, bam there goes the spread. Thanks Montee...
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

(09-26-2013, 04:08 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: Montee Ball needs to find a permanent spot on the bench. You don't fumble when you're trying to run the clock out. Raiders score, bam there goes the spread. Thanks Montee...
I didn't touch that line. For some reason I knew the Broncos would dominate but 15.5-16.5 is just way too much for NFL ball. I instead took the over for the 2nd half and that score paid off dearly Big Grin

On topic - Dolphins upset the Aints!
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(09-26-2013, 04:31 PM)branesergen Wrote: I didn't touch that line. For some reason I knew the Broncos would dominate but 15.5-16.5 is just way too much for NFL ball. I instead took the over for the 2nd half and that score paid off dearly Big Grin

On topic - Dolphins upset the Aints!
I mean for the Broncos to stop them 4th and Goal and just need to run the clock out, I'd take that all day every day. I mean, since the NFL is rigged, someone paid Montee to fumble.....
[Image: h6wRomT.png]

It should be a good game! Can't wait!
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

I can see the dolphins winning i can also see them losing. With everyone going for the saints then i think its better the Phins are the under dog i am ok with that and if we win then people will say we are for real. I'm sure pats fans where i am will still say they cant hang with the pats and have no chance. We will see.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(09-26-2013, 07:48 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: I can see the dolphins winning i can also see them losing. With everyone going for the saints then i think its better the Phins are the under dog i am ok with that and if we win then people will say we are for real. I'm sure pats fans where i am will still say they cant hang with the pats and have no chance. We will see.
pats fans are delusional and the local ones are are not wise to national perception.... like they are no-where as good as their 3-0 record and atl will expose them.

O course I want the phins to win .... but as long as the play hard and keep it close in the 4th, and not give up 5 yrds per carry,,, that is the only way I see em winning.
(09-26-2013, 06:06 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: It should be a good game! Can't wait!
+1