`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
Never expect to win, always hope to win. Thanks for the opportunity either way!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Thank you again beckett for the chance to win great collector items and giving "ALL" of the (new, semi-new, old/senior, paying and non-paying, posting and non-posting, forum participator and non-forum participator, trading and non-trading, multiple entry and single entry) members a opportunity to be appreciated this month.

Customer = A party that receives or consumes products (goods or services) and has the ability to choose between different products and suppliers.

I Choose Beckett!

(09-12-2013, 12:26 PM)jessehynd Wrote: Thank you again beckett for the chance to win great collector items and giving "ALL" of the (new, semi-new, old/senior, paying and non-paying, posting and non-posting, forum participator and non-forum participator, trading and non-trading, multiple entry and single entry) members a opportunity to be appreciated this month.

Customer = A party that receives or consumes products (goods or services) and has the ability to choose between different products and suppliers.

I Choose Beckett!
Here's a tissue for your brown nose! LOL...only kidding. You covered everyone and your sentiments are how I think most feel about the customer apprec. contest. Sorry but couldn't resist.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-12-2013, 12:26 PM)jessehynd Wrote: Thank you again beckett for the chance to win great collector items and giving "ALL" of the (new, semi-new, old/senior, paying and non-paying, posting and non-posting, forum participator and non-forum participator, trading and non-trading, multiple entry and single entry) members a opportunity to be appreciated this month.

I Choose Beckett!
Says the person who got lucky enough to have already won a prize lol. From your logo I assumed you worked for Wal-Mart but it sounds like you work for Beckett! LOL...Just Kidding...but seriously, congrats on your win. Like I said earlier I have no problem with rewarding all customers but also see nothing wrong and would definitely support exclusively rewarding longstanding loyalty also!

(09-11-2013, 11:47 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Never expect to win, always hope to win. Thanks for the opportunity either way!
+1
[Image: thCA4A41M6_zps6c3e4a45.jpg]

I Choose Beckett!
And I say: You Are Very Welcome!

Thank you everyone for participating! I'm anxious to see who else we can add to the list of winners.

-Traci

Half way there, good luck everyone
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Cant believe I won. Just wish I would have been notified to say thank you sooner.

(09-13-2013, 10:17 AM)bballkm32 Wrote: Cant believe I won. Just wish I would have been notified to say thank you sooner.
HI! We sent you an email on September 5th notifying you about winning the Total Access Online Price Guide subscription. I'll re-send it to you so you can see the details regarding your existing subscription.

Thanks!
Traci

figures I never win a loser again as usual Sad but I will keep trying and may the force be with me from the jedi master