`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anybody going to Carolina @ Buffalo sunday?

Anybody going to Carolina @ Buffalo sunday?
as most know im a bills fan.. I do season tickets every year. This game is sponsored by "Napa tailgate" which is where I work. So if anyones going to the game.. head over to the napa tailgate next to the stadium and shoot the the you know what,toss a few beers whatever if you wish! its open 9-1230 I believe.. ill be there at 7 lol. Im easy to find.. my pic shown here is exactly me haha,email me whatever! hope to see some people out there.. go bills!
I still BILLieve haha.. sadly

ill probably be the only one with a Terrell Owens jersey on! haha
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

RE: Anybody going to Carolina @ Buffalo sunday?
EJ Manuel = Cam Newton's Dad

(09-12-2013, 07:55 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: EJ Manuel = Cam Newton's Dad
So you're saying he's bigger, stronger, faster, and can spank him anytime he wants?

"I brought you into this world, I can take you out" - Bill Cosby

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(09-13-2013, 09:47 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: So you're saying he's bigger, stronger, faster, and can spank him anytime he wants?

"I brought you into this world, I can take you out" - Bill Cosby
Mostly just trying to pump up Frenchie. because I live about 2,000 miles from Buffalo and can't throw beers with him. Would be sweet though.

I have been to Buffalo in the past, but I won't be there for the game.

I will be sitting right here in central NC, watching the game from my Panthers-themed man cave. Big Grin

I think it will be a great game to watch. Both teams have very strong D-Lines. It should be fun to watch both QBs scrambling around behind the line trying to make some positive plays. I just hope it's an exciting game.