`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.11 Average
2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st

RE: 2013 Customer Appreciation Month Starts September 1st
(09-10-2013, 08:48 PM)waynetalger Wrote: They sent me a care package. I posted what they sent in a different thread because I didnt want to hijack this one
That's awesome, saw what you got very cool!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

There is one thin that I keep eyeing, if I get it it is going straight to my son, I also like Dustin won something he is a good trader/member

(09-10-2013, 01:58 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Hope beckett rewards some of its older and most active members on here, plenty of Senior Members on here that deserve it for sure!
It shouldn't matter if you've been a member for 10+yrs or 1 day. If that how Beckett is gonna do it thats 100% BS

(09-11-2013, 09:05 AM)blujeanlady13 Wrote: It shouldn't matter if you've been a member for 10+yrs or 1 day. If that how Beckett is gonna do it thats 100% BS
That's not how they're doing it. It's completely Random.

I haven't heard of any of the winners so far.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(09-11-2013, 09:23 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: I haven't heard of any of the winners so far.
I've seen greekgooney in baseball. Congrats man!

There are tons of folks who belong but don't do the forums (or maybe not baseball). I keep doing it but do you need to register everyday?

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(09-11-2013, 11:31 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: I've seen greekgoney in baseball. Congrats man!

There are tons of folks who belong but don't do the forums (or maybe not baseball). I keep doing it but do you need to register everyday?
Yes, you need to do it everyday. I found out last year, that at the end of the contest, one person won with his very 1st entry.

And I've seen greekgoony too. I was going to go back and edit my post, but I didn't.

I'm hoping I win the draw for the prize on the 26th. Fingers crossed. Wink

(09-11-2013, 12:54 PM)jadams70 Wrote: I'm hoping I win the draw for the prize on the 26th. Fingers crossed. Wink
Good Luck to you!!

I've got one more chance to snag a $100 BGS Grading Certificate. That goes down on the 24th.

(09-11-2013, 09:05 AM)blujeanlady13 Wrote: It shouldn't matter if you've been a member for 10+yrs or 1 day. If that how Beckett is gonna do it thats 100% BS
I agree Blujeanlady13 and I am pretty sure it's a random drawing based on the names entered each day of the giveaway.
Rest in Peace Feb 2022 

On the other hand I completely disagree with this statement. I think it should matter how long you have been a paying member. If you have been a member for 10 years I think its fair to say you have contributed to the profitability of the site and the company more then someone who is here for a year. And I don't think it would be unfair for someone to have a better chance at winning due to their seniority, Beckett could put a lottery system in place similar to the NBA Draft Lottery. Seniority is used most places in the workplace to reward longstanding contributions I don't see why it shouldnt be implemented here in the same way. And for those of you who aren't Site members but have spent a lot of money having your cards graded through Beckett Grading, the grading department could have a contest similar for their repeat customers!