`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just back from grading! Oh boy!

Just back from grading! Oh boy!
I've known grades for over a week now, was tough waiting to post anything about them! Finally got a James Harden 9.5 Elite RC Auto, I've sent close to 30 with no luck! I got pretty frustrated with that, so I just bought as many as I could and figured I'd stand a better chance at a 9.5.

[Image: 1GradedLayout_zpsa6ec2fa7.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout2_zpsbcfa549c.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout3_zpsc517479b.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout4_zps068e7248.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout5_zps0f838e41.jpg]
[Image: 1GradedLayout6_zpsc656c324.jpg]

I picked this up a few weeks back, but didn't post anything, was waiting on my Beckett order to get back...

[Image: 06-07SweetShotSigShotsF_zpse91ec340.jpg]

And Finally.....

[Image: 12-13FleerRetroBuybackF_zps35f9c5a0.jpg]
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

RE: Just back from grading! Oh boy!
Wow did you send in a lot of those Hardens!

And that 1/1 you pulled is just sick that it came back gem mint. Unreal!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Ha ha, I know, it was overkill on the Hardens... but I'd sent many, many of them before and only hit a couple of BGS 9s. I only needed it and a Harden Exquisite RC to complete my James Harden BGS 9.5 RC PC.. Down to only 1! Yeah, think they are a little more lenient on 1/1s, but not complaining!

I was looking at that sweet shot myself!

I like the design!

Also a 9.5 on a planet metal is tuff to obtain in itself, you have done very well to get that grade on the buyback!
Collecting BGS 9.5 MJ 90's inserts

[Image: MJBGS95PC_zpsaa817dfe.jpg]

(09-03-2013, 04:20 PM)hegotgame1515 Wrote: I was looking at that sweet shot myself!

I like the design!

Also a 9.5 on a planet metal is tuff to obtain in itself, you have done very well to get that grade on the buyback!
I had to pull the trigger on the Sweet Shot, I owned a BGS 9 some years back, had sold it and hoped I could pick a BGS 9.5 down the line. I was very thrilled that the 1/1 came back a BGS 9.5, the fact that I pulled it myself, made it much, sweeter!

Nice grades man, those Jordan's are sweet.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(09-03-2013, 04:47 PM)kevinr Wrote: Nice grades man, those Jordan's are sweet.
Thanks, definitely excited about them!

Wow man, great stuff! You finally got your 9.5 and some! The cool thing is now you can sell them to get some money back. PM me a price on one of the Harden BGS 9's or even the BGS 8.5 if you are willing to part with it. Congrats man on the MJ 1/1! That is just sick on the grade! Not that you are going to, but could you imagine how much that would bring at auction?

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(09-03-2013, 05:54 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: but could you imagine how much that would bring at auction?
Hey Nick, I am not sure, I looked into a Buyback that sold and the seller said they sold it for $2K. Honestly, I have no idea, the thick sharpy auto kinda hurts it in a way.

Wow man amazing submission. Overkill on the Harden is a bit of an understatement lol. At least you got what you wanted finally. Looks like you're going to have to update the signature. Congrats on the grades especially the 1/1. I wouldn't mind one the Kyries if we can work it in somewhere.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]