`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
It's the weekend, Beckett hasn't crashed ... let's celebrate!
08-31-2013, 07:38 PM
It's the weekend, Beckett hasn't crashed ... let's celebrate!
In honor of the website not being "under maintenance" for the weekend, I'd like to celebrate by getting a couple of trades done.

Looking for Twins, random basketball and needs for my Platinum sets (2010-2013). Most of my collection is in my org, but there are a few things that were overlooked. Let's see what's out there.

[Image: lh67pgE.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2013, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 07:44 PM by jdberia.)
RE: It's the weekend, Beckett hasn't crashed ... let's celebrate!
Too bad Want stars aren't showing up for a lot of people. I was looking to do some trading this morning until I realized this.

Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos
08-31-2013, 08:01 PM
Oh they aren't? That sucks. Maybe I spoke too soon on the whole "functional website" thing. lol

08-31-2013, 08:21 PM
(08-31-2013 08:01 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote:  Oh they aren't? That sucks. Maybe I spoke too soon on the whole "functional website" thing. lol

Yep. Hopefully they not only get the stars working again, but they push the stars to the top of the trade page like they were doing for a day or two.

I have some '13 platinum if you want to give a look.

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint
08-31-2013, 09:38 PM
Lots of offers coming in and pretty much everybody wants the same stuff. Be patient guys, it's gonna take me a bit to sort through everything.

08-31-2013, 11:19 PM
(08-31-2013 07:38 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote:  In honor of the website not being "under maintenance" for the weekend, I'd like to celebrate by getting a couple of trades done.

Looking for Twins, random basketball and needs for my Platinum sets (2010-2013). Most of my collection is in my org, but there are a few things that were overlooked. Let's see what's out there.

Are you interested in Twins cards from the 1980s and early 1990s? If so, let me know and I'll send over a trade offer, as I see you have some cards that I want.

Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.
09-01-2013, 03:04 AM
(08-31-2013 11:19 PM)boxer4psi Wrote:  Are you interested in Twins cards from the 1980s and early 1990s? If so, let me know and I'll send over a trade offer, as I see you have some cards that I want.

It would really depend on who it is. I have a few needs from that era, but not too many.

09-01-2013, 09:26 AM
(09-01-2013 03:04 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote:  It would really depend on who it is. I have a few needs from that era, but not too many.

Understandable. I'll check your wants, and if I have any of them, I will see if we can't make a trade happen.

Collection of thousands baseball, football, basketball, and other cards from the 1980s - 1990s. Open to paypal (preferably) OR intriguing trade offers. Interested in Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Bullets / Wizards, Washington Capitals, and Washington Redskins items.
09-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Sent an offer over....just a starter. If interested in anything else add em in and let me know. Just looking for Phillies non-auto / non-relic's. Thanks.
09-01-2013, 12:32 PM
(09-01-2013 12:11 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote:  Sent an offer over....just a starter. If interested in anything else add em in and let me know. Just looking for Phillies non-auto / non-relic's. Thanks.

I'll give it a look. I don't think I've ever had this many offers come through in a single day. lol