`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tuel Time

Tuel Time
So, uh, I went to a Bills training camp about a month ago, and as my family was watching the practice, we took to rooting for one guy... His name was Jeff Tuel, you might've heard his name? (at the time, we were just about the only ones who knew his name lol) So naturally, after practice we went and found him to get an autograph. Met the guy, one of the nicest players I've talked to, and yes I got an autograph! So I was like woot, I got a signed football of a guy whos gonna get cut in a week. Turns out, I look on ebay and his autographs are HOT!!! Who knew! Anyways, just wanted to share that story with you guys... thought it was kind of cool how I met the kid before everyone knew who he was. I guess we'll see soon how good he is, lol.

Rick
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

RE: Tuel Time
Sell now!

(08-30-2013, 05:18 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: Sell now!
LMAO!...
Your not much of an underdog kinda guy are you.... Hahahha

[Image: coollogo_com-27107460_zps7a545244.gif]
[Image: d27e1c78-63c2-44e0-8315-da67d5fa420c_zps10136b00.jpg]

Why is he supposedly gonna start week 1 and didn't even play last night.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(08-30-2013, 06:45 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Why is he supposedly gonna start week 1 and didn't even play last night.
Lol starting qb's don't play the last preseason game usually... especially when your other 2 qb's got hurt in preseason

(08-30-2013, 06:51 PM)rwatt Wrote: Lol starting qb's don't play the last preseason game usually... especially when your other 2 qb's got hurt in preseason
Yea not always true. And not like he is etched in stone.
Collecting Dolphins, PSU Alumni(in college uni)
[Image: catch.gif]

Like my Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/PHsportscards?ref=tn_tnmn

(08-30-2013, 06:56 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Yea not always true. And not like he is etched in stone.
I know, I hope manuel takes his job back soon! I was just sharing this because I thought it was a nice story to meet the underdog....

Hey, you never know ... Kurt Warner?

I mean, Doug Marrone is a rookie coach ... and if Tuel goes out and plays well, he may be reluctant to go with one of the other guys.

The "hot hand" theory, according to Jim Harbaugh.

Look at it this way ... EJ Manuel is also a rookie, so it's not like Marino or Favre is coming off the IR soon.

And Kevin Kolb sucks. Sorry, but he does.

PM me if you ever want to hear my "goat pictures" theory about Kolb.

Sooo ... that leaves you with Matt Leinart.

Sooo ... what I'm saying is, it's totally up to Tuel to take advantage of what's in front of him.

He may not get another chance.

I root for anyone who all the "experts" in the NFL scouting world are just positive that they can't play.

(08-30-2013, 07:15 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I root for anyone who all the "experts" in the NFL scouting world are just positive that they can't play.
+1

and yeah kolb is out for the season with concussion (possibly career ending) and leinart got released today.... that leaves him with thaddeus lewis and ej in front of him. haha I'll root for whoever can get my bills to the damn playoffs lmao. at one point freddy Jackson was listed as our third QB.... that's just sad!!

(08-30-2013, 07:21 PM)rwatt Wrote: +1

and yeah kolb is out for the season with concussion (possibly career ending) and leinart got released today.... that leaves him with thaddeus lewis and ej in front of him. haha I'll root for whoever can get my bills to the damn playoffs lmao. at one point freddy Jackson was listed as our third QB.... that's just sad!!
OK, obvious question here ... Colts sig, Bills fan? LOL

I am a secret Bills fan ... Stevie is from our area and I like the skill guys they've added the last couple of years (CJ, EJ, etc.)

Stevie hooked me up with a cool TTM ... he inscribed it "2 RJ" ... you know, instead of "To RJ" ... LOL