`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Fanfare Blaster Box

2013 Fanfare Blaster Box
Anyone else buy any 2013 Fanfare Blaster Boxes yet? I bought one today and I think that the hit looks a lot nicer than the ones in the Ignite Blaster Boxes. I hope that the other hits are similar to this and not the plain one colored swatches that are in almost all of the Ignite and Total Memorabilia Blaster Boxes. Here is what I pulled today.

[Image: img134_zps141fd359.jpg]
2013 Press Pass Fanfare Magnificent Materials Jennifer Jo Cobb #MM-JC 033/399

I will add all of the cards FT once they are loaded into the Beckett Database. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

RE: 2013 Fanfare Blaster Box
Sweet!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Wow...nice pull! My LCSs need to get their act together and get something current! Or, I suppose, maybe I'll start ordering boxes online at the beginning of the month.

You collect Jo Cobb, Jerry? If not, you know I'd love a shot at it! That's a pretty sweet cut!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Once they load the cards she will be available FT. I actually got the Blaster box from Wal-Mart, last year Target had them, not sure about this year though.

Jerry

(08-10-2013, 07:52 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Once they load the cards she will be available FT. I actually got the Blaster box from Wal-Mart, last year Target had them, not sure about this year though.

Jerry
Really? Looks like I need to make a trip into one of the Springfield stores...My Walmart out here stocks more Yu-Gi-Oh than Baseball, Football, Racing, and Basketball combined! ...It's embarrassing!

Will try to find something nice for ya to offer on the Jo Cobb!

Thank you, my friend
Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Sweetness congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Nice hit, Jerry.
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Real nice one, Jerry! My local Target had some when I went in last time. How I resisted picking one up, I don't know.
I am finally on my vacation in STL and that's probably the only reason I didn't spend the money on a box. I'll have to let y'all know what that $20 gets spent on at the baseball game tonight. Smile

(08-13-2013, 12:31 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: Real nice one, Jerry! My local Target had some when I went in last time. How I resisted picking one up, I don't know.
I am finally on my vacation in STL and that's probably the only reason I didn't spend the money on a box. I'll have to let y'all know what that $20 gets spent on at the baseball game tonight. Smile
Enjoy your vacation Smile

Jerry

(08-13-2013, 03:08 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: Enjoy your vacation Smile

Jerry
I certainly did. The Cardinals won that almost 5 hour long game. That $20 that I didn't spend on a Fanfare Blaster went towards a new STL Cardinals New Era fitted hat. I spent $45 (+ tax) on a hat plus an extra $10 on a Magnet and two static cling decals for the rear windshield of my car. Then I had to go back to the team store the next day b/c I forgot to get a shotglass for my brother. I spent another $23 that time b/c I got him a shotglass and one for me ($10 each) and I got a small fabric pennant for a dollar. I don't have pics of anything I bought, but check out Mikarlo's thread about the game (in the Nascar forum). I posted some pics in there and told my story. Smile