IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
2013 Baseball Free Card Thread

RE: 2013 Baseball Free Card Thread
TTT for a good time

(08-07-2013, 11:36 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM, after the list is posted....take a look, see who you want to send to, ask me for thier addy, and ship them some cards. Can be anything you want, modern base, beat-up vintage, inserts, odd-ball cards...whatever (as long as it's what they requested). Pretty simple...you'll see how cool it is (I think DB took last years thread down but am not sure).
Sounds simple enough! Thanks for initiating this project !
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I sent a PM to participate but did not hear back. I'd be happy to be involved!

Hey Joe,
Gotta go through one or two more boxes. Will probably send it out Tuesday or Wednesday, but I'll PM you with my list of sendees when I do.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Thanks for heading this up! Had fun last year when Derek put on this thread. I would like to join in again. PM sent.

Hey Joe, don't think I ever heard back from you?
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

(08-11-2013, 10:37 PM)cross4444 Wrote: Hey Joe, don't think I ever heard back from you?
Hey, check the listing in the thread and then pm me with addresses you want.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

@joe pm sent needing addresses

Got a batch of cards today from Ellimist....Thanks man, very generous of you. Sent a batch out Monday, batch #2 going out Saturday. When you receive, please aknownledge your sender here and let us know what you got........ Here's a scan of some, not scanned is a Pence A&G mini black. Awesome!
[Image: Ellimist_zps4fcc59c8.jpg]
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

huge shoutout to Joe (I actually forgot we were doing this...needless to say I'm pulling cards for it as we speak, sorry for the delay!)
[Image: image_zpsaed90831.jpeg]
Thanks a ton bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75