`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT.SCANS SPECIAL CUP CHASE SET

FT.SCANS SPECIAL CUP CHASE SET
Looking to trade this 2002 PRESS PASS CUP CHASE Set (#1-18). You could only get this set if you had the winning driver that year. You had to send in the driver card and they stamped the card and sent this special Cup Chase set.

Looking to trade it for FOOTBALL CARDS..ALways looking for Peyton Manning, Tom Brady and Dallas Cowboy (i.e. rookies, jerseys, etc..) thanks for looking. Pm or send offers. thanks

[Image: CupChase2001.jpg]
[Image: CupChase1001.jpg]

RE: FT.SCANS SPECIAL CUP CHASE SET
If you can find $30 BV of mine that you want to trade it for, I'm interested. That is the BV of the entire set and I wouldn't be willing to give up much more than that for it. I see 5 cards of drivers I collect, but half of the other 13 will be difficult to trade away. LMK if we can make a deal. I won't be offended if you don't think we can do something, but a reply of some sort would be appreciated.

LMK,

Adam

Thanks for the offer Spazmatasic but I will pass on the $30.00 offer. Thanks again

Is football all you will trade for? I'm interested, but don't really have any football to speak of. Also, I looked to send an offer, but you don't have any of these marked FT.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(08-06-2013, 03:21 PM)goonstud Wrote: Thanks for the offer Spazmatasic but I will pass on the $30.00 offer. Thanks again
NP. Thanks for the reply.

(08-07-2013, 12:59 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Is football all you will trade for? I'm interested, but don't really have any football to speak of. Also, I looked to send an offer, but you don't have any of these marked FT.
Cards are marked. I'm mainly looking for football but I'm always open for other sports. thanks

I doubt if I have anything, but please check me out. Thank you.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

(08-07-2013, 05:03 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: I doubt if I have anything, but please check me out. Thank you.

Jerry
I did not see anything at this time. thanks

(08-07-2013, 12:59 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Is football all you will trade for? I'm interested, but don't really have any football to speak of. Also, I looked to send an offer, but you don't have any of these marked FT.
I did not see anything at this time. thanks for the offer.