`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC

Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC
I might as well join the bandwagon. Looking to get rid of this. Looking for other nice autographs willing to take 2-3 cards for the right cards in my favor. If interested send me an open offer and I'll check your organizer. Looking for football and baseball autos. Since he's a cheater I already went ahead and one starred my own thread for some troll could. Wink

[Image: BraunRyanBCAutoRC.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Ryan Braun 2005 Bowman Chrome Autograph RC
Good luck trying to trade any Braun as of now for anywhere near bv. but hey you never know maybe someone will step up.

I figure I'd get some sort of trolling on the thread. Thanks for your words of wisdom and encouragement. Smile

(07-26-2013, 11:59 AM)brian2345 Wrote: Good luck trying to trade any Braun as of now for anywhere near bv. but hey you never know maybe someone will step up.
I don't agree with this statement. The cards value is a bit less maybe now but its still a solid chrome auto and he still has followers.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I can do $25, pay immediately. They'll be under $30 in a month.

Before you disagree with a statement you might want to check and see what this card is now selling for.

(07-26-2013, 06:47 PM)brian2345 Wrote: Before you disagree with a statement you might want to check and see what this card is now selling for.
I guess it lucky for him this site doesn't use sell value. Quit trolling his thread and move on if your not interested.

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

I've already had a few offers to buy it with enough money to get something that books the same as the Braun so not sure what the point is. Trolls will be trolls. Some people get some sort of enjoyment on going on another person's thread with the main purpose to troll. Luckily that's what the ignore thread is for, already had the first troll added, looks like I'll have to add another. Its sad I am forced to act like a grade schooler and block people but I shouldn't have to deal with other people's lack of respect.

My offer stands. If you get a better one obviously take it. Sorry you feel I am trolling because I won't pay for cards based on "BV" rather I wish to pay what they actually sell for, or will sell for in reality.

Of course, there is one currently over on everyone's favorite auction site sitting at $41 with a couple of days still to go, and two of the bids came after the announcement of his suspension.

If they're not going below $30 now, at the peak of the negative attention, they're certainly not going to in a month.