`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nice Kobe PC addition--Updated 7/25/13!!!

Nice Kobe PC addition--Updated 7/25/13!!!
I got it in the mail today. I don't quite understand the BV on this thing. If someone could explain it to me I would be greatly appreciative.

[Image: _IMG_NEW_zpsde023b32.jpg]

I grabbed this off the Bay. I may have overpaid (Paid about $78 or so) but I really wanted one of these!!

[Image: _IMG_NEW_zpsed7b4033.jpg]

Thoughts? Does anyone else think I overpaid? I am not so sure that it is markedly higher than what others paid for the same card...

Also, It came with the cellophane still on it. Should I remove it? I need some advice here.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

RE: Nice Kobe PC addition
Nice.. great add...

very nice card

Mod Edit (XstreamINsanity): Please do not post BVs on the boards. I think he meant that he didn't understand why the BV was as high as it was, being /300 and only just a swatch.
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

If memory serves, I believe the Master Collection was one of their first high-end products, like five or six cards in a nice wooden box for a couple hundred bucks or so ... and I vaguely remember like each player having his own box or whatever (you didn't know which player's box you were going to get until you removed the outer packaging).

Is that a late 90s/early 2000s Kobe? If so, I think I'm correct.

Hence the markup. Nice one!

yes rj your right, it was released after the finals in 2000, technically its not a 99-00 or 00-01 card just a 2000 if you want to look it up by year
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

(07-24-2013, 05:23 PM)AlexRafco Wrote: yes rj your right, it was released after the finals in 2000, technically its not a 99-00 or 00-01 card just a 2000 if you want to look it up by year
Damn I'm good! Thanks for the info man, LOL

Sick pickup man! Never heard of the product, but that is pretty cool.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(07-24-2013, 06:12 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Sick pickup man! Never heard of the product, but that is pretty cool.
I am taking a page from your book. I could have grabbed 3 packs of Absolute for what I paid for the card. Instead I went with the sure thing.

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(07-24-2013, 07:07 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I am taking a page from your book. I could have grabbed 3 packs of Absolute for what I paid for the card. Instead I went with the sure thing.
Are you planning on opening any of the Signatures product?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(07-24-2013, 08:01 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Are you planning on opening any of the Signatures product?
No Sir I am not. Do we know what the cost per box will be??