`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF 1969 Miracle Mets

WTTF 1969 Miracle Mets
I know that the Nolan Ryan and Tom Seaver RCs will be monumental tasks, so I'm not worried about those at this moment.

My first 'team' binder is going to be labeled "1969 Miracle Mets." I want all cards of players on that team as long as they are in Mets uniforms. The list includes:

Jerry Grote
Ed Kranepool
Ken Boswell
Wayne Garrett
Bud Harrelson
Cleon Jones
Tommie Agee
Ron Swoboda
Art Shamsky
Gary Gentry
Tom Seaver
Jerry Koosman
Don Cardwell
Jim McAndrew
Nolan Ryan
Ron Taylor
Tug McGraw
Cal Koonce
Al Weis

I was struggling trying to come up with a way to make collecting fun and interesting, then it hit me, take some of the legendary teams and collect them, like the Miracle Mets, the Swingin' A's, the '95 Braves, the Big Red Machine, the Bash Brothers. Help me if you can, thanks!!!

RE: WTTF 1969 Miracle Mets
A formidable task but an awesome one at that. Good luck! I may have some doubles i'll check.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

@muz0, thanks, I was struggling with staying in this hobby. I just gave up on collecting modern players. I have them sorted and labeled and all that, but now I can have my 1986 Mets binder or my 1990 Reds binder. It's going to be legendary!!!

I approve this member.
I collect mainly New York Mets, New York Sports legends of any sport, and pretty much any "legend".

Michael Jordan
Lebron James RC's + autos
Kobe Bryant 96-97 Topps Chrome + autos
Geno Smith autos

I have some 69s

good idea but sorry I can't help

don't have any that old

(07-20-2013, 09:01 PM)dustin12368 Wrote: I have some 69s
Offer sent, if you can't find anything let me know what you're looking for and I might be willing to open up the PC. Thanks!!