Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to get back into trading.

Looking to get back into trading.
Hey guys,

Most of you know me as thj0011 (Trey Jones) but I recently had trouble logging into that account. I tried resetting my password but the email I originally used to set up the account was a .edu email address and my school only keeps them active for 3 years post-grad. Therefore I created another account so I could post/trade. If this breaks some kind of TOS agreement then hopefully the mods/site can help me recover my password for my original name THJ0011 and we won't have to worry about this.

Looking to trade all the stuff below for Astros, Brandon Phillips, Mike Morse and most other Houston sports teams. I'll be adding things over the next couple of days/weeks so feel free to check back. I have not added anything to organize yet but will add any items you're interested in.

[Image: f55a396e-552a-4226-bb29-0df93c4fa95c.jpg]

[Image: Fran2.jpg]
Front

[Image: 2012AampGRip2.jpg]
Back

[Image: GaryShef.jpg]
2013 Gary Sheffield auto that Topps sent me as a replacement for a redemption.

RE: Looking to get back into trading.
You need to enter these into your organize and mark them for trade. Things may have changed since you've been on the boards. Let me know if you need help. I would be interested in the jeter and francoeur once you have them entered.

(07-18-2013, 06:28 PM)david campos Wrote: You need to enter these into your organize and mark them for trade. Things may have changed since you've been on the boards. Let me know if you need help. I would be interested in the jeter and francoeur once you have them entered.
I added them to my org now. Feel free to shoot me an offer. Like I said looking mainly for Bagwell or any current Astros/prospects.

NEED THAT JETER
also you need to update your address so I can send a trade

(07-18-2013, 08:59 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: NEED THAT JETER
also you need to update your address so I can send a trade
The Spring address I have on file is correct. I don't know if it's showing up as different for you.

I checked out your trade list and the only thing I may be interested in is the Biggio jersey. I'll have to look in my box to see if I have the Telvin Nash platinum auto and if not I may be interested in that instead.

I've got a bunch of Morse for trade. Not really interested in these, but if you have anything else you're looking to trade, feel free to send me a PM.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports