IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2013 Elite Sweet Box

2013 Elite Sweet Box
4 "hits per box" Here they are.
[Image: gillisleeelite.jpg]
That is what I got out of a box of 2013 Elite. 1 Jersey card. Why is it everytime I open something from Panini the cards are damaged or missing? I am sick of spending hard earned money on a box. Getting damaged or missing cards. Then you gotta spend money on postage to send the box and wrapper back to them so they can take 6 months to send you $20.00 worth of replacements. I have 15 redemptions from Panini 8 of them have been live for months, yet I haven't received any of them. Multiple calls to Panini. They keep telling me they should be going out any day now. Monday morning they are getting a nasty phone call from me. Worst quality control of any company I have ever dealt with. Sorry for the rant. I am just really ticked off right now.

RE: 2013 Elite Sweet Box
Sweet pull! ... id be interested in that !

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

sucks about the hits..but that is a nice one..
Jamaal Charles Progress: Updated 06/12/2014
360/2,662 unique cards 569 total

[Image: Rodneysbanner.jpeg]

dang thats some tough luck.

i bought 2 boxes yesterday, all of mine had 4 hits. 2 autos and 2 jsy in each. that gillislee was one of them as well.
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

don't feel too bad. I opened a box of 2013 upper deck and got ZERO hits. lol!
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

Devil's advocate question for the record ... hobby box, correct? LOL

(Sometimes people post on here "I got this box at Target for $20 and didn't get any autos or jerseys. Topps sucks!" or whatever ... )

(07-15-2013, 05:38 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Devil's advocate question for the record ... hobby box, correct? LOL

(Sometimes people post on here "I got this box at Target for $20 and didn't get any autos or jerseys. Topps sucks!" or whatever ... )
Yea Hobby Box. $110.00 for 1 jersey card. Talked to Panini today. They said the guy who deals with this stuff is gone until next Monday. Did get them to actually ship all my redemptions out though.

(07-15-2013, 08:24 PM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: Yea Hobby Box. $110.00 for 1 jersey card. Talked to Panini today. They said the guy who deals with this stuff is gone until next Monday. Did get them to actually ship all my redemptions out though.
Got the same response for my hobby Prestige box with 1 auto and 1 memorabilia card. Guess we will see next week. I haven't had as much trouble as everyone else it seems. But, I do want what I pay for.
Looking to trade. I collect Patriots Autos and memorabilia cards. Set builders check my organize. Adding hundreds weekly.

since you're ranting, and even though i ranted about this three weeks ago, had a slightly damaged national treasures andrew luck jersey auto /99, sent it to panini, they said it was "minor damage" then sent it back...damaged is damaged...but it's their most expensive product and it's the most collected player of 2012! so i've decided to go at least a month without busting panini...spent a ton on every other brand out there...just not on panini.

(07-15-2013, 08:24 PM)anotherfallingstar1 Wrote: Yea Hobby Box. $110.00 for 1 jersey card. Talked to Panini today. They said the guy who deals with this stuff is gone until next Monday. Did get them to actually ship all my redemptions out though.

(07-16-2013, 05:46 PM)kstjst Wrote: since you're ranting, and even though i ranted about this three weeks ago, had a slightly damaged national treasures andrew luck jersey auto /99, sent it to panini, they said it was "minor damage" then sent it back...damaged is damaged...but it's their most expensive product and it's the most collected player of 2012! so i've decided to go at least a month without busting panini...spent a ton on every other brand out there...just not on panini.
That is why BBB gives Panini an F.